neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Let me preface this thread with the fact that I feel that Djinn are underrated. It may be that people's interactions with their Djinn are just so personal that they don't feel inclined to share. I dunno. But I just feel that urge...

I was anxious, nervous, apprehensive, almost every negative feeling/emotion you could think of before inviting a Djinn into my life (first entity conjured by someone else).

Thanks to a few reassurances from some super great people here... I ain't looking back.

Wish granters. Who doesn't "wish" for one every now and then? They are so much more than this. I invited my first into my life in November of 2019, and have yet to make a wish (I have strict rules regarding this, as I know myself to be rash and brutal). I knew I had wishes. I know I have wishes. But now that they are a part of my life, I find less of a need for wishes. Who'd of thunk it?

The second my first (female Cleo Ifrit) showed up, it was in full force. She was a preconjure calling. I waited and waited and expected her to disappear soon. She was also in the discounted section. I messaged the seller with questions that were promptly answered. The second I submitted the payment she made herself known with a "dense feeling" and immediately begin closing doors.

She was described as a darker entity. A word twister. I am not saying that she isn't. But I am saying that she is a sarcastic "I know better than you so just sit down, shut and hold on" type. Which really works for me. She is my first bound entity (not yet passed). And she has aided my willingness to accept others into my life, be the spirits or living entities. She seems to thoroughly enjoy apples for some reason and appreciates all offerings that I put thought or effort into, even if they aren't something that she personally enjoys.

I highly recommend inviting a Cleo Djinn into your life, as my experiences have been purely positive since. I have experienced some negatives since her becoming a part of my life, but they were not within her realm of control. So a Djinn is not a cure all. They can't "make it all go away". Nothing can.

But if you need perspective, someone to make themselves known. A willing and attentive companion. I suggest that you find a Djinn.

These are my personal thoughts and experiences meant to calm the worries of someone who is considering a Djinn as a companion. This is not to say that a Djinn is superior to any other spirit/entity in any aspect. What you mesh with is what you mesh with, and nothing can change that.

I also find it very sad that I feel the need to add that clause at the end of sharing something so personal. The PC world we live in, eh? It reminds me of that platypus bit at the beginning of Dogma. A necessary unnecessary.

Thank you all for reading and I hope other Djinn companions speak up here or in other places.

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)

Return to “Djinn / Genie”