new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ariadne Sapphire
Zodiac:

I was driving to a client's home yesterday when I suddenly felt a spirit's presence. Now this is not outside the norm for me, I am empathic and I feel them just as much as I do living humans, just a little weird for it to be in my van. Then I felt a sudden burst of bubbly happiness from this spirit, it reminded me of how dogs feel when they realize you are paying attention to them and they get all excited.
I said hi out loud and suddenly my neck, shoulders, and nose, of all things, gets super warm, sort of like a cat was wrapped around my neck. I kind of freaked out a little, normally spirits keep their distance and I have never experienced one that actually acknowledged my existence so... Excitedly.
I know that my spirits I ordered have not shipped yet. I also heard a very distinctive fox yip later that afternoon, (because this spirit stayed with me for hours and hours). I did not order any kind of fox spirit, I am waiting on an angel and a dragon
Do you think this was an unusual visit from an unbound or did someone send their companion to welcome me to the keeper fold?

Courtwind Angel named D, a Red Dragon named M, a Chinese Fox Spirit named E and a Miro spirit
believeinthemagick
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Secret
Zodiac:

I am an empath too and whenever I feel a spirit arounds it like how you described. Idk if its an unbound or not but you never know :) go with your intuition

"We have been known by many names throughout the ages, but few have understood the truth our existence. We are Watchers and we are wanderers. We are shapers of spirit and soul. We came here and we forgot ourselves. Yet we are haunted with a sense that we had been something more." ^^
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi. Which seller did you order your spirits from?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Depending on when you bought the conjuring's for your spirits, your spirits could have been visiting you ahead of time before the bindings are completed and your order is shipped. Spirits absolutely love to come check us out before the bindings are done before hand. It sounds like it could have been your dragon to visit you, to me :)
Another possibility is the activity and openess to finally bind something could attract unbounds around you, too, so you may have an unbound who was checking you out and got excited over you acknowledging it.
What an amazing experience regardless! Only more to come.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
ariadnesthread
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:Hi. Which seller did you order your spirits from?
I ordered them from Creepy Hollows.

Courtwind Angel named D, a Red Dragon named M, a Chinese Fox Spirit named E and a Miro spirit
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

If I were to take a wild guess, I'm going to say it was your dragon visiting.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
ariadnesthread
new here
new here
Zodiac:

So my daughter has really warmed up to the idea of Spirit keeping, (probably because I excitedly jabber about it non-stop to her). She decided that she would like to also keep a spirit, and because she is a very responsible young lady I agreed and we ordered her a high elf. Soooo, I may have used that as an excuse to satisfy my curiosity and do a little Divination work to find out about my mystery spirit. Now I have a Chinese fox on the way, and just to cover all possible bases, a mystery spirit. Hopefully it will come back around so I can tell him to answer the creepy hollow's call.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That’s so exciting! Good luck to your daughter with her first spirit too! And congrats on your next new spirits as well, what a lucky find.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
ariadnesthread
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I hope he comes through. He made me feel very happy and calm when he snuggled around my shoulders. I never really knew spirits could cuddle. I really want that feeling again. He can ride my shoulders all day long!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

If you wanted you could also ask CH about the unbound and see if he wants to be bound that way. Just to make sure someone else doesn't beat your new friend to the punch by accident. CH can and will do bindings for unbounds that are around you if you ask them to. :)

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”