new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ariadne Sapphire
Zodiac:

I was doing a sort of guided meditation last week, attempting to contact my spirit guides, (or whatever term you want to use for the spirits who watch you and try to keep you on the proper path for your current life ). Anyway, I set up my protection spells, cleansed my auras and settled into my usual meditative trance. I imagined a warm happy clearing by a river and invited my spirit guides to join me and give me their wisdom. To make a long story short, I believe I met one, though what he said or looked like is very hazy. After I brought myself back to consciousness, I had the urge to try some automatic writing to see if I could recall anything. My method of this is to clear my mind and just start typing in a new document about whatever comes to mind. Never really had any actual results from this, probably because I have only attempted it a couple of times.
Anyway the strangest message was stuck in the middle of what I typed. I don't remember typing it nor does it make much sense to me. The message is as follows:
"I want you to know that I am here and helping you. I love you and want the best for you, W*********, why do you doubt yourself so much, it hurts me to see you doing that your higher purpose should be crystal clear by now. Why do you think money will solve all your problems? I need you to understand milk and honey. See the night sky and know that the brightest stars made you from their dust..."
And it cut off there. I added in punctuation and separated some words that were all run together. I can understand the money thing and the affirmation of love, but milk and honey? Other than the biblical reference to describe the land God gave the Israelites, I don't understand. Does anyone have an opinion on the meaning of this message?

Courtwind Angel named D, a Red Dragon named M, a Chinese Fox Spirit named E and a Miro spirit
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Milk and honey is a symbol of abundance and good health so maybe it refers to what you already have right now . Money is not necessary something you should focus on but more on the "milk and honey"

ariadnesthread
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:Milk and honey is a symbol of abundance and good health so maybe it refers to what you already have right now . Money is not necessary something you should focus on but more on the "milk and honey"
Thanks Nienna, that is an interesting angle. I know I have been focusing far too much on my poverty lately and it has made me bitter. I am attempting to try and be grateful that I have a warm place to sleep, food to eat, wonderful pets and family. I guess the message is, " be happy with what you have".

Courtwind Angel named D, a Red Dragon named M, a Chinese Fox Spirit named E and a Miro spirit
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Milk and Honey are also the Land's way (or nature's way) of nurturing us, providing for us, and sustaining us. Money does not always provide those things. That can also come from family, our ancestors and our spirit guides, as they are intrinsically linked to the Land. It can also be non-family, non-blood relations who are friends or mentors who also nurture us when no one else does. Which means it could represent those who are close to you like family would be, or who love you like family.

Honestly, it sounds very strongly like an ancestor guide to me. If not by blood, than spirit.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
ariadnesthread
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Milk and Honey are also the Land's way (or nature's way) of nurturing us, providing for us, and sustaining us. Money does not always provide those things. That can also come from family, our ancestors and our spirit guides, as they are intrinsically linked to the Land. It can also be non-family, non-blood relations who are friends or mentors who also nurture us when no one else does. Which means it could represent those who are close to you like family would be, or who love you like family.

Honestly, it sounds very strongly like an ancestor guide to me. If not by blood, than spirit.
That is another interesting take. I'm sure that some of my ancestors do guide me spiritually. As a side note, I had an experienced psychic medium do a reading for me a couple of years ago. Apparently my spirit guides are very... insistent. At one point the medium started slapping the table while he told me my spirit guides wanted me to quit selling myself short. He sighed greatly and said, "Spirit please give me back my arm." Then after it stopped he mumbled, "I hate it when they do that." Lol.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

ariadnesthread wrote: That is another interesting take. I'm sure that some of my ancestors do guide me spiritually. As a side note, I had an experienced psychic medium do a reading for me a couple of years ago. Apparently my spirit guides are very... insistent. At one point the medium started slapping the table while he told me my spirit guides wanted me to quit selling myself short. He sighed greatly and said, "Spirit please give me back my arm." Then after it stopped he mumbled, "I hate it when they do that." Lol.
LOL That's awesome! There's no telling how long they've been trying to reach you. One of my companions is a living entity, a forest imp, that knew me from previous lives. Apparently we had usually been quite the duo, having quite the adventures together and treasure hunts. He spent most of my life trying to get my attention, which I sensed as something very scary in the dark and it drove any senses I had into huge blocks for decades. Up until last year when he startled me in a dream and I slowly figured out more about him. He agreed to a binding, which I sourced from S&S, and he's been a pretty incredible and unique companion ever since. Of course, my point was, he's been knocking on my door since I was a child. There's no telling how long your guide's been waiting.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
ariadnesthread
new here
new here
Zodiac:

That's true, I feel their insistence a lot, or I assume it's a spirit guide. Sometimes I also know I made a bad choice because I feel disappointment and deep frustration coming from nearby. I need to try the visualization again, I'm just recharging right now, felt like I stretched myself a little thin doing that much.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”