You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

For the New Year I ordered a full moon custom conjure for a Cwn Annew. She just arrived today. She seems to be a bit more shy than my other spirits when they first arrived but that's alright. Funny thing is I didn't ask for a specific gender but before I ordered the custom conjure I had a feeling that I would want a female Cwn Annew and low and behold I got a lovely lady hound. I'm very happy that she's a girl, not sure why. It might be cuz I have a lot more boys in my keep than girls and feel I need to bring back the balance or maybe it was a calling. Time will only tell. :8)

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

I had a pleasant talk with C-Hound today. I wanted to get to know her better so I asked her if she could describe what she looked like. I explained that I'm a visual person and like to visualize what spirit I'm talking to. She described herself as, "Big White Dog". I made a comment that, that's not very specific. She then told me, "Don't know how to describe myself." I asked if she could give me a vision of what she looks like and she told me yes. I then said to take her time, if she doesn't want to show herself now than she doesn't have to. She then said, "Fine". She likes to communicate primarily through day dreams and she's 1151 years old. Apparently I'm her first spirit keeper, I feel so honored.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)

Return to “Creatures”