Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello!

I'm trying to understand what this white light is that I keep seeing in my mind's eye. It's an energy that doesn't belong to anyone, but rather powers them. Not completely sure if this is Aether I'm touching here or Qi, also called Chi or life force. I feel a deep connection to it. But can't put a finger on the words.

What are your experiences with it? A school of thought believe that Aether resides in the middle of the four main elements of our world/plane of existence.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

OK… let’s start with the basics.

To what do you refer to when using the word “aether”?

To me, this aligns with what I prefer to call “the collective.” That ephemeral, almost tangible everything that seems to be as abundant as air, yet vastly different. Some call it the universe. Some call it the deities or dioses or pantheon. Matter vs dark matter vs antimatter. Which is which?

To the best of my knowledge, the collective, as I know it, does not have a color. You described it as “white.” Which could be a perception of the absence of color, depending on who is speaking. But that all hinges on perspective. White could be the absence of color, and black could be a combination of all the colors. Depending on who you are talking to.

Opelia, I have read more than a few of your posts, and you are highly intelligent and intuitive. Which effectively negates anything that I will be able to offer at this table. So I offer you a soundwall, in the stead of an answer.

I will also offer you food for thought. In the form of:

We are not born with questions. We encounter questions. We are taught knowledge, and when our understanding extends beyond our existing knowledge…. We form questions. We use questions as, well, questions obviously, but we also use them as statements, interjections, rhetoricals, seeds and weapons.

I don’t think your question is a direct question (personal opinion, and I hope it doesn’t insult) so much as it is a confirmation of what you already know. The kicker is that you might possibly do not understand, or accept, that you already have a firm grasp of what it is you are looking for. It still surprises me how often I have to type or say something out loud to realize that I knew the answer all along.

So is it a question, a perspective, or a sound wall that you seek?

Oh... and so as I stay on topic... to me it is the greater collective. That realm of infinite possibilities that I utilize when I need something to manifest.

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Opelia Rendon wrote:Hello!

I'm trying to understand what this white light is that I keep seeing in my mind's eye. It's an energy that doesn't belong to anyone, but rather powers them. Not completely sure if this is Aether I'm touching here or Qi, also called Chi or life force. I feel a deep connection to it. But can't put a finger on the words.

What are your experiences with it? A school of thought believe that Aether resides in the middle of the four main elements of our world/plane of existence.
I can only speak personally - so it may not be relevant for you - but I've experienced many kinds of white light. It's a bit like different wines, if you see what I mean. Experts can tell the difference in flavour between wines from different vineyards.

So the white light I used to see with Transcendental Meditation had a subtly different frequency or flavour or pattern to the white light I saw when following another Guru and doing their meditation. Not all white light is the same, to me.

The first time I came across the concept of an energy beyond the 4 elementals energies was in Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics. He called that the Akasha; its colour purple. (Like the colour of magic in Terry Pratchett's books.)

In the Franz Bardon system, there are 2 different kinds of vital energy that you learn to accumulate early on. One is a golden energy, kind of your own personal vital energy. The other is a white energy, which sort of comes from the universe around you - is external and can be used to charge areas and objects outside of your own body.

I've seen similar differences with Chi/Qi. The white energy can seem more to do with the Universal Chi Field that fills the universe around us. However it can be accumulated in your own energy field via Standing Practice. The warm golden type chi seems more to do with the body and Jing. To me orgone energy is similar to that and is a warm, golden light.

White Arts energy is literally white light energy to me and feels subtly different from any of the other white energies listed above. Each energy has its own qualities but also carries with it its own pattern. So a white light to do with a spiritual meditation will have a different patterned energy than white light to do with a pagan practice, which will differ from white light in a spiritualist setting...and so on.

Seeing white light outside of our bodies may look like a light mist around us in our visual field. Light within us, eg when our eyes are closed, can be bit like an illumination of our consciousness. White is seen as the highest light frequency so is a good proxy for higher forces, like God and so on. Neurologically I think human beings also do relate to white light as a good thing too. Probably as daylight is white light and as human animals we've evolved to need its presence in our lives.

You probably knew all of that anyway, in which case apologies for stating the obvious.

Was any of that useful or relevant by any chance?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
Zodiac:

InfernalNachos wrote: confirmation of what you already know. The kicker is that you might possibly do not understand, or accept, that you already have a firm grasp of what it is you are looking for. It still surprises me how often I have to type or say something out loud to realize that I knew the answer all along.
You are correct in that regard. It was something I knew, understood on a level that I can't quite phrase words, but still understand it. I'm going to have some fun using this energy now, but the rest of your post is valid and I appreciate the food for thought.

Lewk, thanks for the response! I appreciate the different experience you had and that you shared it.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
AstroDog83
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

Opelia Rendon wrote: What are your experiences with it? A school of thought believe that Aether resides in the middle of the four main elements of our world/plane of existence.
The Aether? I thought that physicists concluded the aether does not exist? or do you mean something else?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AstroDog83 wrote: The Aether? I thought that physicists concluded the aether does not exist? or do you mean something else?
I doubt the original poster's asking about physics' point of view. Especially since the post mentioned "four main elements", "qi", etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AstroDog83
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

darkwing dook wrote:
AstroDog83 wrote: The Aether? I thought that physicists concluded the aether does not exist? or do you mean something else?
I doubt the original poster's asking about physics' point of view. Especially since the post mentioned "four main elements", "qi", etc.
Oh lol my bad x*D

Return to “Paranormal Energy”