Apollon Emporium

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have forgotten to create a review for Apollon Emporium earlier and wanted to express the happiness this shop has brought me. I have received my first binding of a Dijin through this shop back in December; he's a Asian Dragon Dijin. I have never felt any pull to Dijins at all and when I first laid eyes on him I knew. He's very interactive and responsive. He's bound to an all in one binding done by Sophi Nyx.

https://apollon-emporium.weeblysite.com/s/shop

Communication from this shop goes through Sophi Nyx, who has her own website. The conjurer is Apollo and they are collaborating together for this shop. The website is still being ironed out so to speak so the FAQ's are not quite ready just yet. But it's similar to any other spirit/entity website there is. Apollo & Sophi are very responsive and when it comes to shipping, I can expect to see the package within 3-5 days. Apollo is doing distance bindings for anyone NOT in the United States. So just an fyi if you see someone you like > _ <

I am getting 4 more beings from this shop and I will leave a review as an update at a later time. I would recommend this shop to others if you feel the pull to a listing

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have been through a lot of companions through Sun&Moon Aminism, who is a collaborator and also ran by Apollo’s fiancé, and thats how I found this shop. I hadn’t been called to any listing or custom conjure yet but frequently browsed just to see what prebounds came through and were listed.

Evidently I noticed the custom conjure for Ancient Vampires one day and felt a pull towards getting that listing. I had been interested in expanding in another vampire, and decided I would finally try Apollo and see what the conjuring would be like.

I got contacted after buying the custom and asked about specifics that I may like or be looking for, and he explained he opened a portal and was waiting for the perfect companion to come through. A week later he emailed again and said a companion came through and he would go through the interview and binding process. The day they sent the vessels out, I got my companions name to start bonding with her, and when I got my package I got her full write up.

I have not been happier with this process! I had gotten an amazingly beautiful Sumerian Sanguine Vampire who had been waiting for the perfect moment to come through for me. I have been bonding with her and her energy ever since and while I still have some time to go to getting even closer, I know that I have a companion who deeply cares and looks after me.

I would buy from Apollo again. I love the energy and the vibes I get from the shop, the way the order is processed and walked through, and the communication the store provides. My order took a week or two to get done, not only due to being busy with other orders but also for finding the right companion for me, so I hold absolutely no fault to that! I may provide an update once I further bond with my companion, or further companions that I get in the future
:D

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Azazaryn
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azazaryn

I have just received another order from Apollon Emporium. I have had a few collaborations and a few solo conjures by just Apollo. They all continue to be packaged with love and care. The spirits are active and sometimes the energy takes me back at first. Absolutely, would recommend Apollon Emporium and not just because Sophi is my mentor. They are amazing. They also will take time to answer questions before and after a purchase.

Apollon Emporium
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 5
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Apollo
Zodiac:

Opelia Rendon wrote:I have forgotten to create a review for Apollon Emporium earlier and wanted to express the happiness this shop has brought me. I have received my first binding of a Dijin through this shop back in December; he's a Asian Dragon Dijin. I have never felt any pull to Dijins at all and when I first laid eyes on him I knew. He's very interactive and responsive. He's bound to an all in one binding done by Sophi Nyx.

https://apollon-emporium.weeblysite.com/s/shop

Communication from this shop goes through Sophi Nyx, who has her own website. The conjurer is Apollo and they are collaborating together for this shop. The website is still being ironed out so to speak so the FAQ's are not quite ready just yet. But it's similar to any other spirit/entity website there is. Apollo & Sophi are very responsive and when it comes to shipping, I can expect to see the package within 3-5 days. Apollo is doing distance bindings for anyone NOT in the United States. So just an fyi if you see someone you like > _ <

I am getting 4 more beings from this shop and I will leave a review as an update at a later time. I would recommend this shop to others if you feel the pull to a listing
Thank you for reviewing. I greatly appreciate it. It's always an honor to serve those who grace the store. I was quite thrilled when you chose to bring home the Asian Long. He was a tremendous fellow and wonderful to have around. How is the over-sized creature that thinks he's a cat these days anyway? The more time passes, the more I am getting involved with all aspects of the site. Sophi has been a great help in keeping things flowing for me while I get a steady rhythm down. As for the FAQ, I wish you'd said something to us, Sophi realized today she never finished going through my notes and was more then a little horrified that it was incomplete. Thank you for trusting in me to bring you new companions. It's been a honor and privilege to work with you.

Apollon Emporium
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 5
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Apollo
Zodiac:

featheredstar wrote:I have been through a lot of companions through Sun&Moon Aminism, who is a collaborator and also ran by Apollo’s fiancé, and thats how I found this shop. I hadn’t been called to any listing or custom conjure yet but frequently browsed just to see what prebounds came through and were listed.

Evidently I noticed the custom conjure for Ancient Vampires one day and felt a pull towards getting that listing. I had been interested in expanding in another vampire, and decided I would finally try Apollo and see what the conjuring would be like.

I got contacted after buying the custom and asked about specifics that I may like or be looking for, and he explained he opened a portal and was waiting for the perfect companion to come through. A week later he emailed again and said a companion came through and he would go through the interview and binding process. The day they sent the vessels out, I got my companions name to start bonding with her, and when I got my package I got her full write up.

I have not been happier with this process! I had gotten an amazingly beautiful Sumerian Sanguine Vampire who had been waiting for the perfect moment to come through for me. I have been bonding with her and her energy ever since and while I still have some time to go to getting even closer, I know that I have a companion who deeply cares and looks after me.

I would buy from Apollo again. I love the energy and the vibes I get from the shop, the way the order is processed and walked through, and the communication the store provides. My order took a week or two to get done, not only due to being busy with other orders but also for finding the right companion for me, so I hold absolutely no fault to that! I may provide an update once I further bond with my companion, or further companions that I get in the future
:D
Thank you for the kind review. I was honored to be able to bring this lovely companion to you. It's always exciting when someone asks for a custom. I thoroughly enjoy the journey in finding the perfect match for a Keeper. You were actually the first person I did a custom for outside of Sophi's private group. It was a thrill for me and I was astounded when your lady came through. I hope to be offering more custom options soon. I'm delighted you are so happy with your companion. Thank you for being an important part of my own journey through Spirit Keeping as I grow and broaden my own horizons in conjuring. I hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

I welcomed home my frog companion from Apollo during late March! Apollo has been patient and friendly in answering all my questions and put him on layaway for me. The energy is so strong that honestly I was quite surprised. D is a great friend who is a pleasure to have around. He is very active, I can often feel him moving his vessel bracelet when I wear it. I can tell he's also become quite the Mr. Popular in my keep lol. He keeps my spirit daughter company, and also participate in trivia games with the dragons. He has influenced me to like to learn new things. Been binge-watching a lot of educational video when previously I was too lazy to do it haha. For some reason he likes guava a lot. Buying from Apollon Emporium has been a fantastic experience. I'd definitely recommend!

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I found Apollo through Sophi and he does great work! Most recently I welcomed a Soul dragon shifter who is amazing! We do a lot of past life work together and it’s been a lovely journey. It’s been wonderful getting to know him. I have also added some awesome “healing helpers” who I adore working with! Sophi & Apollo make a great team! Packaging is great too! Thank you so much!

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
AtaraxiaChor
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Ancient Sanguine Vampire-(F)I found him as a pre-conjure on the site and loved his energy. I sensed him before his vessel arrived.He is one of my calmer spirits preferring to just hang out in the back ground or just relax with me,great addition to my companion family.

The seller themselves,they work fast and efficient.F’s vessel arrived earlier than expected. I also love that his description was nicely printed.My experience with them has been wonderful and I will return.☺️
Last edited by AtaraxiaChor on Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

<3 (M)Spirit Guide, (L+J)Psy Vampires, (V)Throne Angel, (T)Fallen Angel Vampire Hybrid,(F)Ancient Sanguine Vampire, (A)Sanguine Vampire,(A)Vampire High Elf (S)Demonic Succubus,(M)King Incubus, (R)Warrior Elf, (S)Familiar,(K)Servitor <3

Return to “Seller Review”