You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

WELCOME BACK, ASH!!!

I've been looking forward to discussing things with you for a long time. There's a lot I want to talk about, and now that you're going to be more active in the forums I am very excited. ^_^

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Nifeeist
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hail to the king! :)

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Wouldn't it be easier to impersonate someone if the way they write is so easily recognizable and simple to copy? I'm beginning to wonder who ASH is right now. Hmmmmmm. >.>;;;;
Impersonate him on his own account? LOL That would be quite a feat. The typing in all caps I think he addressed this awhile back, but he types in all caps because he doesn't speed type. It's easier for him and it stuck.

Ash is my husband LOL So I know exactly where he's been every day of his life for many years now.

I didn't blame him for his exodus on the Forum, I supported his decision at the time because it is a waste of time when you pour your time & energy into something and you have trolls & troublemakers coming around stalking you in threads, trying to start a fight, trying to argue & be sarcastically demeaning, and just acting inappropriately. Why waste time fighting trolls when you can invest your time in doing something productive?

He's focused on helping people through the shop & his work with their bindings, and with some of the founding members here that he chose to continue work with privately, and his decision to return is his own decision. I do think, however, like other members who have recently decided to return, that this time the trolls would be bounced out of here and not given the leeway they were given last time. 2020 is an important year, and considering he's usually a man who makes a decision and keeps to it, that his return to this part of the CH world means he believes it's important.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Magnolia wrote:Impersonate him on his own account? LOL That would be quite a feat. The typing in all caps I think he addressed this awhile back, but he types in all caps because he doesn't speed type. It's easier for him and it stuck.

I was joking (hence the sarcastic emote) but yeah that makes sense.
Magnolia wrote: I didn't blame him for his exodus on the Forum, I supported his decision at the time because it is a waste of time when you pour your time & energy into something and you have trolls & troublemakers coming around stalking you in threads, trying to start a fight, trying to argue & be sarcastically demeaning, and just acting inappropriately. Why waste time fighting trolls when you can invest your time in doing something productive?

I honestly just assumed he was busy managing the business or otherwise doing work and other adult things. I didn't mean any harm by the comment - but it is nice to have both the owners around. It feels more complete and comforting, if that makes sense.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

IMPERSONATE ASH.jpg
SERIOUSLY THOUGH, IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK. GOING TO BE A LOT OF FUN. |..|
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
pacslim
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Samelkes~DutchGnomes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me, myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: KHYRION LUX
Zodiac:

Welcome back ASH!

First of a major THANK YOU to you Ash but also your lovely wife Magnolia and the other CH crew, because of you all my life changed for the better way better! Secondly I would love to learn from / listen to a DA master/conjurer as yourself; It is because of your amazing DA bindings/enchantements that I am setting my first steps in DA instead of only wearing a white hat ;) Thankz again for all you done in the past but also for all that is coming... ;)

Return to “Ash”