venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

THE PARANORMAL COMMUNITY SEEMS TO GO THROUGH THESE SWINGS WHERE PROTECTION ISSUES CROP UP MORE & MORE. BEFORE I START, ANYONE WHO IS PRO-DEMON, & WHEN I USE THE WORD "DEMON" I'M NOT GLOSSING OVER WITH THE PRETTY PAINT BRUSH ON DARK ARTS BEINGS WHO ARE CALLED "DEMONS" I'M TALKING ABOUT 100% REAL, NOT SUITABLE FOR HUMANS, REALLY KICK YOUR ASS LEVEL OF DEMONS WHO DON'T COME IN HOARDS, & ARE THE TORTURING LONERS THEY REALLY ARE. IF YOU'RE GOING TO JUMP ON THE THREAD & LECTURE ABOUT THE SUPERIOR POWER OF "DEMONS" THEN TAKE IT UP ON ANOTHER THREAD BECAUSE THIS ISN'T THE ONE.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PROTECTION, & THAT GOES FOR ANY BLACK ARTS OR PAIN IN THE ASS BEINGS THAT LIKE TO CROP UP & CAUSE TROUBLE.

PROTECTION REALLY IS THAT IMPORTANT. IT IS. THERE ISN'T ANY WAY TO GET AROUND THAT. THERE ISN'T ANY SUBSTITUTE. IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE WITH A SPIRIT OR BEING THAT HAS COME INTO YOUR LIFE, CAUSING ALL LEVELS OF HELL TO ERUPT, DISRUPTING YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE, & YOU KNOW FOR CERTAIN IT'S SUPERNATURAL RELATED THEN IT'S ON YOU TO STEP UP YOUR GAME, BECAUSE WE CAN ALL HELP, WE CAN ALL GIVE YOU ADVICE, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S ON YOU TO LOOK AFTER YOURSELF.

- IT'S YOUR DOMAIN, OWN IT. YOUR HOME IS YOUR CASTLE, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND IT AGAINST ANY BLACK MAGICK, EVIL BEINGS, & ANYTHING IN THE 3 REALMS WHO IS SEEKING TO REALLY CAUSE HARM TO YOU.

- DON'T GO IN HALFWAY, TAKE IT TO THE WALL & BEYOND. DON'T JUST KIND OF DO YOUR PROTECTION WORK, GO ALL IN. ALL THE WAY. TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. WORK WITH PROTECTIVE MAGICK, PROTECTIVE SPIRITS, PROTECTIVE ENTITIES; WHATEVER YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH. DON'T JUST DO 1 THING, DO MANY THINGS, GO FULL CIRCLE.

- INVEST IN YOUR PROTECTIVE SHIELDING BY DOING SOME OF THE WORK YOURSELF. EVEN IF YOU'RE BRAND NEW & YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THE POWER OF YOUR MAGICK WORK YET, THAT'S ALRIGHT, EXERCISE YOUR SPELL WORK BY CASTING PROTECTIVE SPELLS. THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE FULL ON, GIANT RITUALS, THEY CAN BE LITTLE SPELLS. THAT'LL WORK, IT HELPS YOU GET USED TO THE FEELING OF PROTECTIVE MAGICK.

- YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE SH8T FROM ANYONE. THIS IS YOUR LIFE, YOU'RE ENTITLED TO THE CHANCE OF HAPPINESS. SO IF SOMEONE IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE THROUGH WORK WITH SPELLS OR MAGICK, THEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO WITH PROTECTIVE MEASURES TO BLOCK THEIR ATTEMPT TO TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE.

- TAKE THE NEXT STEP. IF YOU DID PROTECTIVE WORK & IT'S NOT DOING THE JOB, IT'S NOT TIME TO GIVE UP, IT'S TIME TO STEP IT UP. YOU MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL. YOU DON'T JUST TAKE IT LYING DOWN. YOU SAY "OKAY THAT DIDN'T WORK", THEN YOU FIND WHAT DOES. YOU KEEP ADVOCATING FOR YOURSELF & YOU KEEP GOING FORWARD WITH WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR ATMOSPHERE.

- PROTECTION ISN'T 1 THING, IT'S MANY THINGS. GOOD PROTECTION IS DIVERSIFIED. IT'S PROTECTION ON ALL 3 REALMS, ALL 3 BODIES, YOUR AURIC FIELD, YOUR CHAKRAS, YOUR HOME, YOUR PERSONAL SPACE, AGAINST BLACK ARTS, AGAINST PEOPLE DOING WORK AGAINST YOU, ALL OF IT. LOTS OF IT. MANY THINGS. AND IF YOU'RE SOMEONE WHO ALREADY HAS SOMEONE MESSING WITH YOU, THEN YOU NEED TO COME AT PROTECTION FROM ALL ANGLES.

- IF YOU HAVE PROTECTIVE SPIRITS & ENTITIES IN YOUR FAMILY, THEN TASK THEM. GIVE THEM WORK TO DO. TELL THEM WHAT'S GOING ON, ASK FOR THEIR HELP. IT'S LIKELY THEY'RE ALREADY TAKING THE INITIATIVE, BUT TASK THEM. GIVE THEM WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO DO.

- DON'T PROJECT. IT'S EASY TO GET CAUGHT UP IN FEAR, GET CAUGHT UP IN THE EMOTIONS RELATED TO REASONS YOU NEED PROTECTION IN THE SUPERNATURAL IN THE FIRST PLACE. BUT DON'T PROJECT. THAT'S NOT CONSTRUCTIVE & ALL IT DOES IS CREATE A FALSE ENVIRONMENT AROUND YOU WHERE YOU START HAVING TROUBLE FIGURING OUT WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON & WHAT'S COMING FROM YOU. DON'T GET INTO THE SPIRAL FACTOR BY FALLING OUT WITH WHAT YOU FEAR & WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING ON & START PUSHING BLAME & PROJECTED EMOTIONS INTO YOUR OWN ENVIRONMENT, ONTO YOUR SPIRITS & ENTITIES, ETC. KEEP A COOL HEAD, GETTING FRAZZLED WILL JUST BURN OUT ANY MOVEMENT FORWARD & FIXING THE ISSUE.

- YOU CAN DO THIS. YES YOU CAN. BELIEVE IT. YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF THE SITUATION & TAKE BACK CONTROL WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE CASTING MAGICK AGAINST YOU, OR YOU HAVE SOME SPIRIT OR ENTITY COMING TO DERAIL YOUR HAPPINESS. YOU CAN DO IT. TAP INTO THAT WARRIOR IN YOUR HEART & SOUL AND FIGHT FOR YOURSELF.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Something I needed to read today.
Bump for others, with a cheers for posting.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This was excellently motivating information and some of it was even a verification on some knowledge that popped up for me last night:

"You own your space, act like it, if you give in to fear they've already won."

It was a response to my slight paranoia that I'm not doing enough to keep my space clear and guarded. I was also reminded that I've got to believe in myself and what I'm doing, but that I also have to trust that those I am working with are doing their part.

Thanks Ash for this post!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Many of you know, because I've made it known many times, that my calling is pulling me to necromancy.

Part of the shadow work I've done over the last few months has to do with fears. Fears that I will get in over my head. Fears that my spirits or entities won't be able to help with everything. Fears that despite what I already know how to do, I'll stir something up that I can't deal with.

And in the end what I realized was these all came from a single true source:

Lack of trust. I didn't trust myself. I didn't trust my own ability to make decisions. I didn't trust my power. I didn't trust my spirits.

So I want to add... BE BOLD. TRUST YOURSELF. TRUST YOUR DECISIONS. TRUST YOUR POWER. TRUST YOUR SPIRITS AND YOUR ENTITIES.

The truth is, maybe you'll make mistakes. But that's how you learn. Trust that you will learn and carry on.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

ASH-MDA wrote: - PROTECTION ISN'T 1 THING, IT'S MANY THINGS. GOOD PROTECTION IS DIVERSIFIED. IT'S PROTECTION ON ALL 3 REALMS, ALL 3 BODIES, YOUR AURIC FIELD, YOUR CHAKRAS, YOUR HOME, YOUR PERSONAL SPACE, AGAINST BLACK ARTS, AGAINST PEOPLE DOING WORK AGAINST YOU, ALL OF IT. LOTS OF IT. MANY THINGS. AND IF YOU'RE SOMEONE WHO ALREADY HAS SOMEONE MESSING WITH YOU, THEN YOU NEED TO COME AT PROTECTION FROM ALL ANGLES.
On the subject of diversification, when you are doing your own protection work, what is the best way to approach protection of specific things - 3 bodies, aura, chakras for example. I am aware of shielding, warding and, to a lesser extent, creating "active defenses" as part of those things. How do you approach ensuring that these are effective for all of those areas?

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

ASH wrote:& WHEN I USE THE WORD "DEMON" I'M NOT GLOSSING OVER WITH THE PRETTY PAINT BRUSH ON DARK ARTS BEINGS WHO ARE CALLED "DEMONS" I'M TALKING ABOUT 100% REAL, NOT SUITABLE FOR HUMANS, REALLY KICK YOUR ASS LEVEL OF DEMONS WHO DON'T COME IN HOARDS, & ARE THE TORTURING LONERS THEY REALLY ARE.
What would you call those that some call demons, but you don't classify as Demons? Not to derail, just curious, as classification is something that the Metaphyscial community really has trouble with.
Like some people call Succubi/Inccubi(collectively Ubi) as "demons" but obviously don't fit under the definition you've set out.

For myself, the things that fall under the category you described, for myself, I use the terminology "malicious/cruel entities" as I have difficulty finding a label that hasn't been associated with something that doesn't necessarily always mean harm. Since some people don't define "demons" the same way, and can refer to Lower Realm beings that are more demonic in nature, but still have morals/ethics, and aren't all-consuming terrors.

Just figured I'd ask, since it was mentioned. I would love to know your opinion!

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

ASH wrote: - IT'S YOUR DOMAIN, OWN IT. YOUR HOME IS YOUR CASTLE, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND IT AGAINST ANY BLACK MAGICK, EVIL BEINGS, & ANYTHING IN THE 3 REALMS WHO IS SEEKING TO REALLY CAUSE HARM TO YOU.

- DON'T GO IN HALFWAY, TAKE IT TO THE WALL & BEYOND. DON'T JUST KIND OF DO YOUR PROTECTION WORK, GO ALL IN. ALL THE WAY. TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. WORK WITH PROTECTIVE MAGICK, PROTECTIVE SPIRITS, PROTECTIVE ENTITIES; WHATEVER YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH. DON'T JUST DO 1 THING, DO MANY THINGS, GO FULL CIRCLE.

- INVEST IN YOUR PROTECTIVE SHIELDING BY DOING SOME OF THE WORK YOURSELF. EVEN IF YOU'RE BRAND NEW & YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THE POWER OF YOUR MAGICK WORK YET, THAT'S ALRIGHT, EXERCISE YOUR SPELL WORK BY CASTING PROTECTIVE SPELLS. THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE FULL ON, GIANT RITUALS, THEY CAN BE LITTLE SPELLS. THAT'LL WORK, IT HELPS YOU GET USED TO THE FEELING OF PROTECTIVE MAGICK.

- YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE SH8T FROM ANYONE. THIS IS YOUR LIFE, YOU'RE ENTITLED TO THE CHANCE OF HAPPINESS. SO IF SOMEONE IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE THROUGH WORK WITH SPELLS OR MAGICK, THEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO WITH PROTECTIVE MEASURES TO BLOCK THEIR ATTEMPT TO TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE.

- TAKE THE NEXT STEP. IF YOU DID PROTECTIVE WORK & IT'S NOT DOING THE JOB, IT'S NOT TIME TO GIVE UP, IT'S TIME TO STEP IT UP. YOU MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL. YOU DON'T JUST TAKE IT LYING DOWN. YOU SAY "OKAY THAT DIDN'T WORK", THEN YOU FIND WHAT DOES. YOU KEEP ADVOCATING FOR YOURSELF & YOU KEEP GOING FORWARD WITH WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR ATMOSPHERE.

- PROTECTION ISN'T 1 THING, IT'S MANY THINGS. GOOD PROTECTION IS DIVERSIFIED. IT'S PROTECTION ON ALL 3 REALMS, ALL 3 BODIES, YOUR AURIC FIELD, YOUR CHAKRAS, YOUR HOME, YOUR PERSONAL SPACE, AGAINST BLACK ARTS, AGAINST PEOPLE DOING WORK AGAINST YOU, ALL OF IT. LOTS OF IT. MANY THINGS. AND IF YOU'RE SOMEONE WHO ALREADY HAS SOMEONE MESSING WITH YOU, THEN YOU NEED TO COME AT PROTECTION FROM ALL ANGLES.

- IF YOU HAVE PROTECTIVE SPIRITS & ENTITIES IN YOUR FAMILY, THEN TASK THEM. GIVE THEM WORK TO DO. TELL THEM WHAT'S GOING ON, ASK FOR THEIR HELP. IT'S LIKELY THEY'RE ALREADY TAKING THE INITIATIVE, BUT TASK THEM. GIVE THEM WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO DO.

- DON'T PROJECT. IT'S EASY TO GET CAUGHT UP IN FEAR, GET CAUGHT UP IN THE EMOTIONS RELATED TO REASONS YOU NEED PROTECTION IN THE SUPERNATURAL IN THE FIRST PLACE. BUT DON'T PROJECT. THAT'S NOT CONSTRUCTIVE & ALL IT DOES IS CREATE A FALSE ENVIRONMENT AROUND YOU WHERE YOU START HAVING TROUBLE FIGURING OUT WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON & WHAT'S COMING FROM YOU. DON'T GET INTO THE SPIRAL FACTOR BY FALLING OUT WITH WHAT YOU FEAR & WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING ON & START PUSHING BLAME & PROJECTED EMOTIONS INTO YOUR OWN ENVIRONMENT, ONTO YOUR SPIRITS & ENTITIES, ETC. KEEP A COOL HEAD, GETTING FRAZZLED WILL JUST BURN OUT ANY MOVEMENT FORWARD & FIXING THE ISSUE.

- YOU CAN DO THIS. YES YOU CAN. BELIEVE IT. YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF THE SITUATION & TAKE BACK CONTROL WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE CASTING MAGICK AGAINST YOU, OR YOU HAVE SOME SPIRIT OR ENTITY COMING TO DERAIL YOUR HAPPINESS. YOU CAN DO IT. TAP INTO THAT WARRIOR IN YOUR HEART & SOUL AND FIGHT FOR YOURSELF.
I very strongly agree in all of these. I noticed that some easily get afraid and as a result, it makes things worse. Thank you very much for posting this.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
CobwebWeaver
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cobweb Weaver
Zodiac:

Another top post Ash! I have many protective spirits and so protection spells every night, this stuff is important.

- Cobweb Weaver, Basttera, Child of Dragons, devotee of Bastet and Anubis X..X 0x.
RyanJZ
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

Can you maybe list some protection methods here and sticky this thread if you haven’t already?

Qemau
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Anubis
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thank you, Ash.

Return to “Ash”