First dreams after being bonded with a succubus

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Jukebox wrote: Im just starting. I have more spirits on the way from CH but since this one is already here im focusing on trying to hear her.
Some times when i speak from the heart i feel like she responds in short sweet words because my brain is really active. I was looking for a telepath to communicate with her for me just to help us bond and help me practice. Dream wise its complicated. I cant lucid or astral yet so when i dream i have no control and when it starts getting good it ends. Not out of excitement, its just not stable yet. Also ever since i got her ive been waking up at 5am everyday no real reason.

Telepathy is the easiest way of communicating with your companions. It's fairly easy on practicing with your ubi especially while meditating. If you can hear her voice while speaking from your heart that's a good sign she's trying to communicate with you better. It helps tremendously when you verbally talk to her with your voice. Even though you can't hear her as much but she definitely can hear you speak to her by using your verbal voice as if you were speaking to another ordinary person. Whatever you think about in your conscious mind or say she will know about it. I have practice many times in the past with my ubi talking with her by using my inner voice and she always made it clear she could understand everything I said 100%. I would advice you practice this at your house or where ever you live just so people won't think your crazy in public x*D If you have happen to have any person like a friend or family member you could practice with, that would help if you could exchange any thoughts back and fourth to see what you can hear based on each other thoughts. If that doens't come in the picture there's still plenty of ways on unlocking your telepathty. This is where meditation plays a role helping with this.

Check out these threads that may help...

topic52671.html

post784639.html?hilit=Telepathy%20communication#p784639

And this helpful FAQ...

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Finally this encyclopedia on the discussion that could provide you helpful information...

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

About your lucid dreaming and astral travel that does take some time in learning if one is new to this. Having the third eye ability could further make these things helpful and much easier in that part. But opening your third eye is a whole other section I would highly recommend you looking up before you make any suggestions.

A quick look in to if you end up being interested in the category. Please don't hesitate to ask questions here at CH if you decide to go with it in any furture thought.

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-third-eye- ... projection

In the end of this section if you can actually feel something while related to the dream part do your best to stay relaxed. The majority of times when you lose focus that's both you , your body and your mind realizing you are in that state of awareness in the dream and become excited in a way then proceed to lose focus. Had this a few of times happen to me in the past while focusing on the travel and lucid moments.

Finally I did your see part about waking up at 5am. I'm not sure if she would be doing this to get you up at a specific thing to do. Would that be a specific time you wake up for work? A time you would normally wake up in the past before getting her? Which might not be the case since you say ever since you received her it's been happening. Are you comfortable when you wake up during that specific time or are you a bit annoyed that you keep waking up at this certain hour? I could say it might be her for sure but I'm not to keen on what would be her reason for doing so.

My ubi does remind me at times when I have to get up early head out early to traffic because she knows the route I take almost always has heavy traffic in the morning so I leave much earlier in the time. That's her (my ubi's) reason to do this but I wouldn't be sue why she needs you up at 5AM. If you feel this bothers you in a way, you could always tell her to take it down a notch and let you sleep some extra hours if you don't have a specific reason or place to be by that given time. Like I mentioned at the top of my post yes indeed they can hear us talking to them using our verbal voice no matter if we can't hear them back. Any more questions reagarding these tips or information don't hesitate to hit that quote button. Cheers.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
Jukebox
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
Zodiac:

Emperor_Warlocks wrote: Finally I did your see part about waking up at 5am. I'm not sure if she would be doing this to get you up at a specific thing to do. Would that be a specific time you wake up for work? A time you would normally wake up in the past before getting her? Which might not be the case since you say ever since you received her it's been happening. Are you comfortable when you wake up during that specific time or are you a bit annoyed that you keep waking up at this certain hour? I could say it might be her for sure but I'm not to keen on what would be her reason for doing so.

My ubi does remind me at times when I have to get up early head out early to traffic because she knows the route I take almost always has heavy traffic in the morning so I leave much earlier in the time. That's her (my ubi's) reason to do this but I wouldn't be sue why she needs you up at 5AM. If you feel this bothers you in a way, you could always tell her to take it down a notch and let you sleep some extra hours if you don't have a specific reason or place to be by that given time. Like I mentioned at the top of my post yes indeed they can hear us talking to them using our verbal voice no matter if we can't hear them back. Any more questions reagarding these tips or information don't hesitate to hit that quote button. Cheers.
So I don't have anything to do, school isn't until much later in the day and I Don't work. Normally i would sleep longer than 9 or around there, Now i've been sleeping 5hrs or so but don't feel any difference in my energy levels. I wonder if thats when she want me to meditate and thats why i've been waking at that time for the last 4 days consistently. Before her, i never would wake up when i sleep, very rare, Now every day for almost a week. It doesn't bother me because I dont have much going on, I just feel its more time I could be dreaming

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte

Jukebox wrote: So I don't have anything to do, school isn't until much later in the day and I Don't work. Normally i would sleep longer than 9 or around there, Now i've been sleeping 5hrs or so but don't feel any difference in my energy levels. I wonder if thats when she want me to meditate and thats why i've been waking at that time for the last 4 days consistently. Before her, i never would wake up when i sleep, very rare, Now every day for almost a week. It doesn't bother me because I dont have much going on, I just feel its more time I could be dreaming
Excellent my good man! That means she wants you to interact with you more when you two have more time together. It's almost as if she knows you have extra time together since you leave to school much later in the day. The fact that you don't wake up exhausted during these specifications are a grate thing as this did concern me in a way. But luckily she isn't draning you. This is a grate opportunity on more dream visitations, interactions, communication, meditating, and most importantly spending time with her. If you feel she doesn't drain your energy in any way while waking up this early she genuinely wants to be with you to get to know you better and see what attempts shall you make to increase bonding and yes intimacy which plays a important role with you and your ubi. If you truly do not (and I can't stressed this enough) "(truly") don't wake up tired out your mind around that time she must be giving you a sign she wants your company and unconditional love for you to spend time with her.

Mabye you don't want to bother with any intimacy right now (I'm saying as e.g a example) Not that I know you don't. But just simply by talking with her about your day, what your feeling, what you'd dreamed about last night, what you enjoy about her feeling, telling your grateful of her company, etc.....She wouldn't be doing this if she was actually waking you up with drained feelings as that would be interfering with your sleep cycle levels of your energy. I could sense your ubi will become protective of you real soon, which is a very wonderful thing. Take your time she's giving you and use it. Again you don't have to do anything crazy. The littlest of things she'll appreciate. Mabye try meditating with her so energy can be released between you if your ever in the mood. If you ever feel sleepy and want to go back to bed and dream on before going to school you could tell her to snuggle in with you. This also increases bonding even just by being in bed together. It's the littlest of things. It seems like you received a wonderful being. Everything folded after you told me you wake up still feeling relaxed and in a good state. And if you really are looking to receive more spirits from CH in the near time she'll come along. I wish you and your companion a wonderful Journey as you both progress together \/ \/

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Just wanted to say I agree with EW there, she's probably trying to wake you to spend more time with you in the morning hours.

I did want to say that succubae that are bound companions won't drain you for energy at all. They are very loyal to their keepers. On that same subject the succubae from CH are spirits, meaning they don't need to feed at all besides because they are not living entities. Doesn't mean they can't, but they wouldn't have a need to.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Jukebox
new here
new here
Zodiac:

[quote="Emperor_Warlocks"]
Excellent my good man! That means she wants you to interact with you more when you two have more time together. It's almost as if she knows you have extra time together since you leave to school much later in the day. The fact that you don't wake up exhausted during these specifications are a grate thing as this did concern me in a way. But luckily she isn't draning you. This is a grate opportunity on more dream visitations, interactions, communication, meditating, and most importantly spending time with her. If you feel she doesn't drain your energy in any way while waking up this early she genuinely wants to be with you to get to know you better and see what attempts shall you make to increase bonding and yes intimacy which plays a important role with you and your ubi. If you truly do not (and I can't stressed this enough) "(truly") don't wake up tired out your mind around that time she must be giving you a sign she wants your company and unconditional love for you to spend time with her. [quote]

Ok im gonna make two or three posts following this then im going to sleep and I'll see a response in about 8 hours
Firstly the implications of this are absolutely extraordinary to me. Im glad to use this time and really focus on her. But some things puzzle me. I was told by another forum that the reason CH doesnt do entity succubi is because they drain your energy, while spirits who are passed on do not do this as they have no need. It seems by the way you were concerned that i might actually have that concern in the future. I dont have energy control just yet so if something was amiss i might just ignore it all together and think nothing of it but then again, it depends on the severity.

Jukebox
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Secondly dream visitations. Do i call out to her before sleep. Focus on her name, try to picture her? Some say create a space in my mind and imagine some nsfw things. What do you think? Being a first time keeper im more than happy to try anything and dont expect results too quickly. I just want a good overview of everything i can do to.help solidify the bond between us more. Meditation needs some clarification too. Do binural beats help? Do succubi have a frequency they prefer or is silence preferred so nothing interferes with her trying to communicate with me? Realistically i meditate once a day for about 20 minutes or so before bed. I want to do it more sporadically and for longer im trying to make it a habit and set aside time for it. How much time would you reccomend i spend daily mediating for me, and my succubus separately?
Lastly, for this post, Intimacy. Does sending her thoughts of us together stimulate her? Is it a sort of foreplay to dream s*x?

Jukebox
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Just wanted to say I agree with EW there, she's probably trying to wake you to spend more time with you in the morning hours.

I did want to say that succubae that are bound companions won't drain you for energy at all. They are very loyal to their keepers. On that same subject the succubae from CH are spirits, meaning they don't need to feed at all besides because they are not living entities. Doesn't mean they can't, but they wouldn't have a need to.
Exactly as I thought i just referenced this. I had a feeling spirits couldn't deplete energy the same as entities so good to know i was right.

Jukebox
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you both for your wonderful help and advice I'll be sure to update this if you want to know how my journey goes! Ive gotten every offering possible for her lol but when she was bonded to me by shop shall not name, i was told she actually didnt want any offerings because she was a past life lover of mine. Didn't stop me from filling the room with lavender upon her arrival but i thought that was interesting to note. Also side note, does asking her to cuddle work just like that? I mean shes there but i cant feel her right? Not yet anyway, so i guess i trust and believe shes there and that works? Wish me luck!

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte

Jukebox wrote:Secondly dream visitations. Do i call out to her before sleep. Focus on her name, try to picture her? Some say create a space in my mind and imagine some nsfw things. What do you think? Being a first time keeper im more than happy to try anything and dont expect results too quickly. I just want a good overview of everything i can do to.help solidify the bond between us more. Meditation needs some clarification too. Do binural beats help? Do succubi have a frequency they prefer or is silence preferred so nothing interferes with her trying to communicate with me? Realistically i meditate once a day for about 20 minutes or so before bed. I want to do it more sporadically and for longer im trying to make it a habit and set aside time for it. How much time would you reccomend i spend daily mediating for me, and my succubus separately?
Lastly, for this post, Intimacy. Does sending her thoughts of us together stimulate her? Is it a sort of foreplay to dream s*x?
The part about dream visitations, do everything you said really x*D Each of those things you pointed out helps a lot. And yes I do recommend creating your own space and thinking of making nsfw things with her. One word..." visualization" is a big key in this! On to meditation part. It is an easy process to achieve. Finding inner peace in one's conscious mind is an easy task. Just visualize you and a beautiful woman being your ubi no one else. Just think of a very beautiful woman if you don't know what you're ubi looks like yet. You and your companion on a road trip mabye purchasing a fancy hotel together then proceed to watch a movie together cuddling then she starts to get touchy here and there in a very happy way then from there......welp....you must know what comes next :) You 'd be surprised how crazy and vivid you can see and picture your ubi just by doing a little practice of visualization. After you master this, your dreams of her become much more vivid like you've explained in your first post in your topic.

About using binaural beats I highly recommend them as they do enhance the experience in a very useful way. They make things much easier if you're having trouble trying to focus on achieving a focused state. Setting a perfect balance of meditating while using binural beats then stopping and proceed to meditate just by yourself without any sounds make a grate balance by using the two. Any time you'd want to meditate with her to practice communicating I recommend just simply do it without the binural sounds. Use any binural things to further enhance energy levels. Luckily In your case of getting better at communication there loads of binaural beats that focus in telepathy activation which made things easier for me when I was practicing communication as well. Again the only time I would recommend not using the beats is if your practicing communication with her. That's if you want to hear her voice much clearly while in meditation etc...

It is grate that you spend 20 minutes on average to meditate once a day before sleeping as it could further progress the relaxation levels. I would say I usally do mine for about 30 mintutes. But 20 seems just fine. Once you make time having an hour of meditating is a vast Improvement. I only do these whenever I have any separate time to clear anything up I may be feeling. When it comes to recommending you time with meditation keep your 20 minutes close to you. If you feel you want to be in it longer then boost it up to 35. Use that time to simply relax and let go of everything. Think what you want to get out of it. enhancing energy levels? Go for it. Either with binaural sounds or not, mabye mixing it a little between the two. When it comes to working with your ubi an hour like I used before is a grate practice. Time not on your side for whatever reason or situation? a 25 minute session always helps aswell.
JuiceBox wrote:Lastly, for this post, Intimacy. Does sending her thoughts of us together stimulate her? Is it a sort of foreplay to dream s*x?

I did ask my ubi this and she said it's obviously capable of happening. It comes with the same term of visualizing and since these beings already know how to read our inner thoughts and sayings it just makes things easier for them. And yes my ubi admitted to me she got very "happy" when I gave her an example I thought of in my mind of us doing some amazing "stuff" on a large field in a park I just randomly thought of. I love when she schools the crap outta me with her knowledge :8)

JukeBox wrote:Exactly as I thought i just referenced this. I had a feeling spirits couldn't deplete energy the same as entities so good to know i was right.

Indeed what @Regholdain is obviously true with bounded ubi's as they never drain you out but I want to make sure and double check all was well since you happen to receive your companion from another seller. There's always enough information one can give to make sure everything is just right with the person your helping. Spirit and living entity etc...
JukeBox wrote:Also side note, does asking her to cuddle work just like that? I mean shes there but i cant feel her right? Not yet anyway, so i guess i trust and believe shes there and that works? Wish me luck!

Yes it's as simple as that but it would require a certain amount of specific energy from her to be able to do that. Just like when a spirit has the ability to push you physically. It requires heavy energy. As long as you work with her by the day and the bonding is already there her energy will start enhancing to the point where physical touches are there. Just ask her to cuddle with you. Believe me she'll be there with you.

After 4 years of being with mine you could say I have another person who lives in my apartment. Her touches are insane but again after practicing with her for over 4 years. When we both cuddle her weight is just simply there. Her arms around me legs across mine etc....I could give my life to meditation. It truly has helped both me and companion achieve this state. She also loves do it with my girlfriend (snuggle) too when we have our own time. She has told me before she enjoys when......welp...nsfw things. I could only give out those amazing details in the 18+ section once I get enough posts in and join that section while becoming a full member here. Amazing details I tell ya I'll just leave it at that x*D

Don't hesitate to give us any more updates here! Have a good one and indeed good luck.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”