venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thanks for this info about them. I left it open, who ever might like to pick me. Are they all females? Can't wait to recive mine soon. CH is just so amazing offering these fantastic beings. Good is it going with yours?
CH #1 fan wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:32 am Hi! Yes I have a Sara's.

I appreciate her companionship. The Sara's are a very sophisticated entity. Extremely powerful.
The Sara's that matches my energy signature has similar traits as myself.. Which I appreciate.
In the act of doing and living their daily life, you will learn from them the answers you seek.
They teach by doing and by example. It depends on where you are in your paranormal journey and your journey in your present life.

WIth Sara's start with the basics of evaluating where you are in your journey. Which is very important. Once you are able to evaluate and accept where you are at. The sara's will take you to the next level and so on.

If you decide to purchase a Sara's you can always put in the notes any characteristics you are looking for in a Sara's etc.,

They are a great companion as will all the entities. You are learning or under the care of these really amazing and powerful beings who become your teachers, freinds and companions.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I ordered mine in November 26th. Still waiting on my order to be fulfilled, I’m so excited!

I see it’s much discounted now with December flash sale.

I left it open though I think I’ll get a female. Let’s see:)
Thank you for this thread; they would not have been on my radar without seeing the thread and discussion.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Well what do you know, I got a notification a few hours ago that my order was completed! It will take time for the package to reach me but I have all the info of course. What can I say; she’s amazing! As I was reading her long description, I thought this was part of the extended entity bio order but nope - this was just her description and there was more with separate bio order. So much info tbh I never once knew any entity’s birthday!

I’ve also ordered special offering for her race and additional stuff you can find in the ‘CUSTOMIZED SPIRIT OR LIVING ENTITY KIT’ listing which I highly recommend.

I’ll also have a pairing + soul mate services done within a few weeks. So excited for my journey with her 💓

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Congratulations 🎊. That is truly awesome. Love they description and I can't wait to have mine. I know and love those long descriptions above elite entities. I have recived me Charita only recently and stress is pure joy to have and her description reads on and on.

Please share some more later on if you like. It's so amazing to have Magnolia and Ash sharing these fantastic entities. I find it extremely very special treat for customers if CH.
Zaman7 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:27 pm Well what do you know, I got a notification a few hours ago that my order was completed! It will take time for the package to reach me but I have all the info of course. What can I say; she’s amazing! As I was reading her long description, I thought this was part of the extended entity bio order but nope - this was just her description and there was more with separate bio order. So much info tbh I never once knew any entity’s birthday!

I’ve also ordered special offering for her race and additional stuff you can find in the ‘CUSTOMIZED SPIRIT OR LIVING ENTITY KIT’ listing which I highly recommend.

I’ll also have a pairing + soul mate services done within a few weeks. So excited for my journey with her 💓

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Living Entities”