I've been having nightmares

Wanderinghi
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hello, I would like a bit of insight into experiences that have been occurring to me for about a week now. I've been having nightmares a lot more lately.

I have done mostly angel magick for the past year, but a couple of months ago began doing demon magick. I don't do it more than once or twice a month and it's usually for health or luck stuff for me.

About a few weeks ago things in my life got very complicated at home with repairs needed and now ants have pretty much moved their whole families into my bedroom window and were flying around too. I felt like I was having bad luck and thought maybe I shouldn't do demon magick for a while, as I still have some fears about it.

It's around this time I have been having nightmares. Last night I had a dream that I had loud popping noises in my room and a ceiling height shadow figure with light shining down on its head, was standing to the side of my bed. I tried to speak to it but words couldn't come out of my mouth, until I finally mumbled and woke myself up.

A couple of days ago I had dreamt of a man who had his head cut in half and he was laughing during it, but the whole thing looked a bit silly. But I didn't feel good about it when I woke up.

I really have been feeling disturbed lately too so I am avoiding anything too occult and just trying to do normal things which has helped. I am just wondering if the nightmares can be related to my doing magickal rituals in my bedroom? :|:

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Could you clarify what "angel magick" and "demon magick" require? Are you invoking any entities during these workings? If so, do you know information about the beings that you are interacting with?

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Banish, cleanse, ward your space. You *could* have drawn some unwanted attention if you havent done anything to set up protection of self and space. Even if it isn't a someone it could be the build up of negative energy in your space and if for nothing else cleansing yourself and your room will help you feel better. If you work or are willing to work with crystals get you some black tourmaline and selenite to keep on you as you sleep for awhile. But, also remember that you own your space and keep it strong in your mind that only the energies you invite in can stay.

Wanderinghi
new here
new here

Regholdain wrote:Could you clarify what "angel magick" and "demon magick" require? Are you invoking any entities during these workings? If so, do you know information about the beings that you are interacting with?
Yes, thanks for asking. I am using two grimoires from Gallery Of Magick and it doesn't require too much. The Archangels of Magick and the Mystickal Words of Power books. I have been more familiar with a few of the archangels for several years, simply calling them but never did magick rituals until I discovered this was possible. The angels in the mystickal words of power book, I am not very familiar with the angels (or beings) in that book. But I trusted it because the author explains its safe and I read about people having good results. Nothing really out of the ordinary was happening yet at this point.

About 4 months ago I tried the demon magick, I am using the grimoire Lucifer and the hidden demons, and I am afraid there is not a lot of information on some of the demons I did a ritual for. I've read about Lucifer's attributes to shake things up in someone's life, so I am still a bit afraid of going deeply into this book. The energy is so intense for me as I feel myself invoke each spirit, so I do not use that book as often as the Gallery of magick ones. I like Lucifers energy more than the other demons. Their energy feels sharp, if that makes sense.

I am very sensitive to the energies so I am backing off a bit from this practice. I find that I invoke them easily and have not been able to control it too well.

Wanderinghi
new here
new here

draco_star898 wrote:Banish, cleanse, ward your space. You *could* have drawn some unwanted attention if you havent done anything to set up protection of self and space. Even if it isn't a someone it could be the build up of negative energy in your space and if for nothing else cleansing yourself and your room will help you feel better. If you work or are willing to work with crystals get you some black tourmaline and selenite to keep on you as you sleep for awhile. But, also remember that you own your space and keep it strong in your mind that only the energies you invite in can stay.
Thank you for your advice, it helps a lot. I'll get some tournaline and selenite and will look more into cleansing.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I think Draco had a great response there. You might also just address any entities that have come as a result of the workings to, respectfully, return to where they came from. Thank them for answering the summons and bid them a peaceful return to their respective realms. Follow up with a cleansing of the space in whatever method you are familiar with.

I would advise caution working with demons. They are wonderful guides, but they do not suffer those who work with them blindly. I would be even more careful of the ones you have the least information for.

The thing about them is they will definitely help you by bringing change, but they do require you to do some work too. So sometimes they test so you can learn lessons. They are wonderful teachers, but they can be hard teachers. Overall just be respectful.

I think it wouldn't hurt to contact one of the priestesses over at Satan and Sons with the situation and see if they can do a quick scan if the situation and let you know what they might sense. This isn't a quick option, though. They take weeks to respond sometimes because they are very busy.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Wanderinghi wrote: It's around this time I have been having nightmares. Last night I had a dream that I had loud popping noises in my room and a ceiling height shadow figure with light shining down on its head, was standing to the side of my bed. I tried to speak to it but words couldn't come out of my mouth, until I finally mumbled and woke myself up.
Loud popping or ringing sounds and shouting of names is something that is associated with being close to an OBE. They are like the last barrier that keeps you from leaving your body due to startling one awake.
So you might have been in a state where you would have been able to leave your body, which is probably also why you could see the shadow figure.
That ability will need some training, especially if you haven't been able to speak.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I am just going to add on, just for food for thought... I also have a few demons I work with very rarely in terms of magick and spells, but I completely agree there's a lot of caution you need to have when working with any demons at all or what you petition to them. Especially if there is little information, I would just straight up not do anything, is what I really feel about it. I'm personally a lover of communicating with demons but I don't really do any ritual work with any so far because I feel there is so much more I need to understand and study on, and thing is I'm someone who sees myself as having a lot of experience generally but I rather err on the side of caution, you know? If you don't have any built connections with them, or well-versed in those areas, there's a chance you really might not be working with who you think you are working with and just calling forth unwanted entities and beings. Of course this may or may not be your case but it's something that does happen from what I noticed of other's who have similar situations and just came to my mind, felt I should mention it.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Wanderinghi
new here
new here

Regholdain wrote:I think Draco had a great response there. You might also just address any entities that have come as a result of the workings to, respectfully, return to where they came from. Thank them for answering the summons and bid them a peaceful return to their respective realms. Follow up with a cleansing of the space in whatever method you are familiar with.

I would advise caution working with demons. They are wonderful guides, but they do not suffer those who work with them blindly. I would be even more careful of the ones you have the least information for.

The thing about them is they will definitely help you by bringing change, but they do require you to do some work too. So sometimes they test so you can learn lessons. They are wonderful teachers, but they can be hard teachers. Overall just be respectful.

I think it wouldn't hurt to contact one of the priestesses over at Satan and Sons with the situation and see if they can do a quick scan if the situation and let you know what they might sense. This isn't a quick option, though. They take weeks to respond sometimes because they are very busy.
Thanks Draco, I really appreciate your advice and am probably just going to stop working with that grimoire and probably pause working with demons until I am a lot more familiar with them. I think that lack of knowledge is one of the things that's making me scared of them.

I agree with you they are hard teachers which is one of the things that made me feel they might be able to help me with some areas of myself which I am finding it difficult to face. Either way I am going to be more careful now.

I will get in contact with Satan and Sons too.

Wanderinghi
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote:
Wanderinghi wrote: It's around this time I have been having nightmares. Last night I had a dream that I had loud popping noises in my room and a ceiling height shadow figure with light shining down on its head, was standing to the side of my bed. I tried to speak to it but words couldn't come out of my mouth, until I finally mumbled and woke myself up.
Loud popping or ringing sounds and shouting of names is something that is associated with being close to an OBE. They are like the last barrier that keeps you from leaving your body due to startling one awake.
So you might have been in a state where you would have been able to leave your body, which is probably also why you could see the shadow figure.
That ability will need some training, especially if you haven't been able to speak.
Thanks for the info, it does give me something to think about. I am a bit able to OBE possibly, as I used to have lots of flying dreams years ago but they don't happen anymore. Is that something that happens without even trying to do it?

The shadowy figure looked so solid and felt like the angle of the light was what made it appear so dark. I felt pretty scared of it, and that's mainly why I couldn't speak to it. It was as tall as the ceiling! I've ever seen something like that before :)

Return to “General Questions”