Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I was just curious about what other peoples animal guides were, and whether or not they knew them. Mine is the Aligator.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Mine was shown to me in a vision when I first started spirit keeping. It was a huge mural on the wall of a massive cave. Giant octopus. It was beautiful. And it's why I ordered a half-octopus Oceanid. Still haven't connected with it though.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Mine is the fox!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Giant octopus. It was beautiful. And it's why I ordered a half-octopus Oceanid. Still haven't connected with it though.
They're one of the most intelligent and inventive animals. Also I've never met someone with such a unique guide. That's awesome!
Last edited by Muse on Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Muse
Jukebox
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Mine is a Jackal!

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Mine is a female Komodo Dragon. Which I thought was very interesting.
I haven't really connected with mine either. Do you connect with yours?

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:Do you connect with yours?
Personally speaking not too much. The Aligator has appeared in dreams several times to present a message or simply give answers, but I haven't gotten to know it by gender or it's own personal preferences. I can say that it will often display itself as an Albino color, which allegedly carries with it it's own meaning, but it's always displayed itself as either a strong feminine energy or a masculine energy with feminine aspects underneath. Reptiles are difficult to pin point for me. I haven't worked with them enough to understand gender differences in skull shape and body size like I have with canines and felines. Ugh, but let me stop rambling about spirit animal anatomy lol.

Something of note is that a reading I recieved from Creepy Hollows a year or two ago said that my Spirit Animal was the Hedgehog. Though, I already knew that was inaccurate as I'd already met my Aligator guide several times before and continue to meet with them after. So I guess by their reading --- no. I haven't connected at all with my alleged mammalian guide. Cold blooded creatures tend to be more relatable for me, apparently.

- Muse
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:
GodSlayerBabe wrote:Do you connect with yours?
Personally speaking not too much. The Aligator has appeared in dreams several times to present a message or simply give answers, but I haven't gotten to know it by gender or it's own personal preferences. I can say that it will often display itself as an Albino color, which allegedly carries with it it's own meaning, but it's always displayed itself as either a strong feminine energy or a masculine energy with feminine aspects underneath. Reptiles are difficult to pin point for me. I haven't worked with them enough to understand gender differences in skull shape and body size like I have with canines and felines. Ugh, but let me stop rambling about spirit animal anatomy lol.

Something of note is that a reading I recieved from Creepy Hollows a year or two ago said that my Spirit Animal was the Hedgehog. Though, I already knew that was inaccurate as I'd already met my Aligator guide several times before and continue to meet with them after. So I guess by their reading --- no. I haven't connected at all with my alleged mammalian guide. Cold blooded creatures tend to be more relatable for me, apparently.
Thanks for answering!
I love reptiles!! So I thought it was awesome that you say alligator. Makes me think of bearded dragons.
Actually I kind of feel similarly in a way.. My apparent komodo dragon animal guide was what Brianna/TheIvoryPagan on Etsy had said of me. Still mulling over that even though it's been awhile.

However I always felt really connected to polar bears (bears generally) and black panthers. I have a black panther spirit from Mystic Morning Treasures that Lisa posted up which I thought was rare since she never has black panthers up on there at all so I thought that must have been a calling.

Maybe the hedgehog could be a second animal guide? :] Just my guess lol!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Mine has been a mountain lion since childhood. I remember the dream I had were they first showed up to this day, but it took me a very very long time to figure out what it meant. It's funny bc one of my ancestral guides also manifests as a medium sized black cat, plus everyone has always remarked on how leonine I look and how cat like I act. So cats are apparently a huge part of my spiritual make-up!

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Through my long-time interaction with Dionysos and Tezcatlipoca, the panther or jaguar has been my chief spirit creature, besides Crocodile.
I work with a number of animal spirits, however.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Creatures”