Icantthinkofaname
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi guys im new and i wanted to know a bit about wands like what they are and do and what and how are they used
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You can either make your own wand or purchase a wand.

Lots of wands are made of wood but there can be metal wands and crystal wands as well. They can be simple or decorated in different ways and the decorations usually have a significance to the user or the particular type of power/energy the user wants to use or likes/prefers.

Some associate the element fire with a wand while others associate the element air with a wand and this is all personal preference.
A wand is used to direct energy when doing spellwork.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

This article states it's for Wiccans, but it can apply to Witchcraft in general.

Here: https://exemplore.com/wicca-witchcraft/ ... f-The-Wand
"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Icantthinkofaname
new here
new here

So you use the wands for witch craft for they can concentrate your energy like in harry potter in a way
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Wands are a tool used to focus your mind and direct your energy. Later, you will discover that they are not strictly necessary, because you will learn to do those things without them. I have a few wands, and my favorite is Bog Oak with an Applewood core. It is begemmed, with precious gems like emerald, pink star sapphire and alexandrite. The gems add a layer of energetic complexity, and they can be used to store what I like to describe as 'energy programs'. All of this makes it harder to hold only in the mind. so a wand can be a handy thing. Just don't let it become a crutch as you get more powerful. Without a wand I am awesome. With one....watch out!
MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Just-another-Whiteknight
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: Solomonic Cherub
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: I am true to my Christian name Thomas. Doubter and apologetic

The first magical item I ever made was a wand. Back in 07.

I purchased it for 30 bucks from some random wood turner. He claimed sustainability, but it's the internet. It was stained darker near the base and a smooth pointed end. It came in a bag.

TLDR: Let's say I learned alot...

I designed and setup a simple circle and placed the four elements in their cardinal directions... Then promptly read it should be cleansed of any latent energy from the previous owner. So I tore down that circle.

So I went and learned about smudging. Then smudged the stained stick of wood. Then I resetup the elements and in an unknown hour I myself with no assistance added my chakra energy to the wand while saying a little hand written poem about change. Just change in general. Then I began pointing it at things that I wanted to be changed.

Here's what happened. My life in Key West Florida, with an attractive girl friend. Slowly changed... The GF cheated, the landlord forgot to pay his mortgage and the house I lived in was repossessed, a pack of four dogs became one faithful beagle (in the "divorce" not killing dogs). I moved to Texas.

Of course I held onto the wand, that <<Removed by Mod>>was chaotic but it worked. I got married had two kids and decided to settle down in another state. I was done with change. I left that wand and it's bag in a basement rafter in Ohio.

Long story made longer, I now practice Solomonic white arts and invoke the angels for exactly what I want. If it doesn't feel right I retool or abandon. I've made many more magical things but none have made of an impression than my first wand.
For the wise, Heaven is the Supreme Reason, and Hell is Folly. -Key of Solomon, as translated from Hebrew By Eliphaz Levi
Icantthinkofaname
new here
new here

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Wands are a tool used to focus your mind and direct your energy. Later, you will discover that they are not strictly necessary, because you will learn to do those things without them. I have a few wands, and my favorite is Bog Oak with an Applewood core. It is begemmed, with precious gems like emerald, pink star sapphire and alexandrite. The gems add a layer of energetic complexity, and they can be used to store what I like to describe as 'energy programs'. All of this makes it harder to hold only in the mind. so a wand can be a handy thing. Just don't let it become a crutch as you get more powerful. Without a wand I am awesome. With one....watch out!

Damn man we got a harrh potter here, i got to admit thats so cool. :*)
Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here

Wand making?

I honestly thought wands was fictional hooey and stage magician props...

You all saying that one can make a wand and it'll actually work? (I do understand that I wouldn't be shooting lightning or anything)
Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

... Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing...

Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here

Furthermore, I actually found a company in England that professionally makes them...

*like... Wtf?*

There must be something to them if a company is profitable and focusing on quality of workmanship.

British Originals
Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

... Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing...

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Wisdom Seaker wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:47 pm Wand making?

I honestly thought wands was fictional hooey and stage magician props...

You all saying that one can make a wand and it'll actually work? (I do understand that I wouldn't be shooting lightning or anything)
Wand is a tool for magick purpose. There are mentions of it in Sworn Book of Honorius:
http://www.esotericarchives.com/juratus/juratus.htm
Brief history of wand:
http://esotericarchives.com/wands/index.html
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”