Possible Unbound Incubus Or Other?

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
DarkMoon
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi everyone, I am in need of some advice. I've been researching spirit companions and while the information out there is overwhelming, it's also pretty amazing too. Never even thought it was possible! Anyway, I'd like to ask if it's possible for an unbound incubus or possibly some other spirit to already be in my presence or wanting to be with me for some time now?

Ever since I began searching and learning and this subject.. and I am particularly interested/drawn to having an incubus companion... I've been having all these strange sensations. For example, for the past 4 days I've had a non-stop headache (this never happens to me) and on and off nausea. I know I am not coming down with any illness so this is just strange. A couple of nights ago I got into bed and was about to fall asleep when I felt an actual touch or more like a pinging/pinch (hard to describe) twice on a certain area of my body if you know what I mean. There is no explanation for this and yet it didn't scare me either.

Yesterday when I was by myself doing some reading I came across some lovely artwork of incubus spirits and while I was sitting there quietly looking at these images, I felt this really strange tingling on the top of my head that sort of went down all around my head similar to how you wear a hat. It's so hard to put it into words but it was very pleasant in a weird way. 8)) I've also had feelings of something being in the room with me, and also sometimes I've felt a shift in my emotions... can they effect YOUR emotions somehow? As though something was trying to make me feel very comforted, I almost felt "blissed out" which is again not something I normally go around feeling but I know I have anxiety and stress so it was such a nice feeling.

So I am wondering about all of this, and also is there a way to find out what may be around me? If I do already have an incubus with me I'd love to have him bound to me.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

The idea is that there are unbound spirits around us all all the time really.

This shop listing may be of interest to you https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html

It may be hard to say definitively what the sensations you experienced are but you wouldn't be the first person to have them.

Spirit keepers tend to have protections in place.

Succubus and Incubus spirits are classified as dark arts. It has been recommended that as a broadly general rule we avoid keeping spirits that are darker in energy than we are, or at least until we are more acclimated to dark arts energy and spirits. When there is a mismatch in darkness levels we will be more likely to experience acclimation symptoms with a darker spirit. This can include headaches, nausea etc.

There is also a CH Shop item that can help lessen dark arts acclimation. see
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... ATION.html

Finally we have the ability to spontaneously trigger these symptoms in ourselves too, whether or not a spirit is also present. So it can be hard to be definitive about any one experience.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
DarkMoon
new here
new here

Thank you! I will check these out! :)

DarkMoon
new here
new here

I just wanted to update this post now that I have some results back from the unbound reading from CH. I was told that one of the spirits around me is a male werewolf.. which I find pretty cool and interesting because I have seen a grey wolf during meditations and he was always trying to show me something but I never got the point where I found out what it was. I had gotten out of the habit of meditating regularly due to life stuff but I am getting back into it now.

Earlier I was out running errands and was thinking about whether or not I should have the binding done to any of the three spirits I was told about in the reading, and at that moment I pulled up behind a car with a license plate that read "bad wolf" :D Now if that isn't a sign I don't know what is haha. I will probably move forward with the binding to at least the werewolf if not the other two as well soon.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”