Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So the associated day for Succubus is Saturday (kinda sucks for me cause I work pretty much every Saturday :( ) and I was wondering what sort of activities or specific bonding techniques you do with your spirits. I've kinda run out of stuff to do, usually I try to focus all my attention on her for the entire day (whilst I'm not at work) and when I get home I put on some comedy series and just sort of lay in bed and watch it with her (assuming she is there, still struggling a little to feel her energy, can only feel her touches either when meditating sometimes or when we have intimate time together), stay up as long as possible just talking to her about what's on my mind, give her some chocolate stuff like that. Honestly, I just want to take some ideas and stuff that you guys have so I won't be so much of a boring spirit keeper and be able to bond with her better on Saturdays and give Saturdays a more unique experience for her if that makes sense. The problem is that the time I have on Saturdays are very limited, working as a chef is a pain, so I work split shifts which is like 10am- 3pm in the morning, go home for like 2-3 hours then be back to work at 6pm - 10pm so by the time I get home it's like 10:30pm~ish from which I'm kinda tired by then but still try to stay up.

Any ideas, suggestions, experiences would help me a ton. Thanks in advanced!

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

What about Sundays? My succubi always tell me Sundays are a day of rest, which to them, means no working on projects, etc, but to relax and spend time with them. Which leads to intimate time.

Yes, Saturday is their day of the week, but if you have to work. You have to work. They understand our obligations. I often have to work Saturdays, and my ubis completely understand, but if I can I try to make it up to them.

From what you've shared, you are doing everything right. Ubi's are really understanding, but the more time you can spend with them, the better. Mine visit me at work all the time, little hugs, just to let me know they are there with me. I just smile that's all I can do, I'm at work right? My coworkers think I'm the happiest guy on the planet. In many ways I am. My point is they understand and accept that we have to do what we have to do.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

If you have to work on those days you can still do small things such as light Incense for them, share chocolate with them while at work, keep them in your thoughts, write cheesy haiku's to them on your breaks. Really it's the effort that counts lol.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Oooo. This is a fun topic.*watches avidly*

LiveNobody
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:If you have to work on those days you can still do small things such as light Incense for them, share chocolate with them while at work, keep them in your thoughts, write cheesy haiku's to them on your breaks. Really it's the effort that counts lol.
I do already share chocolate with her on most Saturdays, Incense is a bit more risky (currently having to share a room with my brother and parents aren't aware of my spirit keeping) but I like the idea of it. I just felt like giving her chocolate every Saturday and watching shows with her gets a bit repetitive and won't be as an effective bonding experience as it was the first time I did it if you get what I mean. I suppose writing poems / songs could be something else to do instead, but then again as you pointed out it's the thought that counts so as long as I'm making an effort to bond with her I suppose it doesn't really matter what you do on this associated days. Thanks for the suggestions.
marquest wrote:What about Sundays? My succubi always tell me Sundays are a day of rest, which to them, means no working on projects, etc, but to relax and spend time with them. Which leads to intimate time.

Yes, Saturday is their day of the week, but if you have to work. You have to work. They understand our obligations. I often have to work Saturdays, and my ubis completely understand, but if I can I try to make it up to them.

From what you've shared, you are doing everything right. Ubi's are really understanding, but the more time you can spend with them, the better. Mine visit me at work all the time, little hugs, just to let me know they are there with me. I just smile that's all I can do, I'm at work right? My coworkers think I'm the happiest guy on the planet. In many ways I am. My point is they understand and accept that we have to do what we have to do.
Yeah not a bad idea of making Sundays the day to put the most effort into bonding, honestly never really thought of that. Guess I was caught up in ensuring that Saturdays would be the best day to bond the most because its the associated day.

When I'm at work I don't necessarily feel her around me, though sometimes when I'm working she has in the past told me what the next song on the play list was and predicted what would come through on the ticket (that one was surprising, only happened once though). Thanks for your suggestion!

~ NF - Nate
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

It actually sounds like you have the right idea. All that matters on their day is to do something special with them, and as long as it comes from the heart they will appreciate it. It doesn't need to be a new thing all the time.

I will say, though, just like with any friendship spontaneity is appreciated. Surprise her on other days or with new offerings - different candies, flowers, or time spent shopping or hanging out.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
LiveNobody
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:It actually sounds like you have the right idea. All that matters on their day is to do something special with them, and as long as it comes from the heart they will appreciate it. It doesn't need to be a new thing all the time.

I will say, though, just like with any friendship spontaneity is appreciated. Surprise her on other days or with new offerings - different candies, flowers, or time spent shopping or hanging out.
Thanks for the suggestion! Something else that I could have a bit of advice on would be the associated month that spirits have (in this particular case April), what exactly would you do during that month? I'd imagine it's just like you said, as long as it comes from the heart they will appreciate it, though I feel like the month long appreciation would need more than the assorted day if that makes sense? What sort of activities / offerings do you do / give to your Succubus in April to show your appreciation towards them?

~ NF - Nate

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”