Do evil Djinn like the one in wes cravens Wishmaster exist??

Resources and links to information on djinn.
Cloud99
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cloud
Zodiac:

I just want to know if evil djinn like the one in Wishmaster exist. I get it’s Hollywood. But I’m asking a serious question.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Evil, yes. They are DA anyway.
Like Wishmaster series? Not sure. Never tried to find one.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I like the Wishmaster series... it's so surrealistically horrific that it's almost fun to watch. Do you hate it?

Yes there are djinn that are extremely dark bordering on malicious, if this is what you're asking, but nothing will exactly imitate Hollywood.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

This is a hard question to answer. I've never heard of wish master, but there are djinn that are more dark arts than others. I wouldn't necessarily call a particular type of djinn evil since many beings are capable of great and terrible things (ex. I have a Neb Djinn, arguably one of the most notable WA djinn normally, but mine is extremely DA in nature so...yeah, boxing all beings into categories can get you hurt). Anyway, a better question is - why are you asking?

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Cloud99
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
My magical/paranormal name...: Cloud
Zodiac:

I was asking out of curiosity. I don’t know really anything about my djinn I bought here. She’s a companion but that’s all I know. She’s not evil or at least I don’t think she is. She likes to play let’s hide Brian’s stuff (my actual name) and make him think he’s crazy then give it back. It literally just happened with a pill bottle I was looking for. It wasn’t on my desk, I looked everywhere then I looked beside me for a few seconds and when I turned back it was suddenly there!! I think she’s just trying to play.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Djinn can definitely have playful, sassy, and even mischievous sides to them. When I welcomed T home for the first time the amount of moments I'd "lose" things just for them to be there out of nowhere was at minimum three times a week, and that's on a slower day for the both of us. While I prefer to be analytical and considered most of those cases my own fault, there was definitely moments where I knew I specifically placed something somewhere or had something somewhere and it was just gone and in a completely different place or placed back later. I honestly felt like I was being pranked because I wasn't meditating or spending enough time with her. Lesson hasn't been learned yet. XD

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Squart1994
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Soter

Thats kinda hard to answer because traditional Islam téaching say more less jinn like us have free will unless ordered by there master (high lvl jinn) or sorcerer, islam taught that jinn where born before human and roamed the earth . there was one jinn who asked allah to banish the jinn from earth because of all the killing and wrong doings . allah agreed, and seperated the jinn to there own world . later allah asked this same jinn to prostrate(bow laying on your face) to the human , this jinn was infuriated because he felt jinn where superior to humans. Then the jinn makes a deal with allah to prove jinn are superior to human , so as the story goes if allah said to fo no harm. The jinn would say harm , if allah said do not steal the jinn said steal if allah said dont lie jimn would say lie . that is the common islamic view on jinn . O and that the jinn masters make contracts with sorcerers .

Squart1994
new here
new here

<3) I feel like that should be noted but what i have read from keepers they seem to be more to be admired then the sterotype , plus i just ordered a custom jinn. So i should be commenting on my experiences shortly

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Squart1994 wrote:that is the common islamic view on jinn .
Mmm no, the story of Iblis asking Allah to banish all jinns from Earth is not a common Islamic view. There are variations of that story, e.g. several tribes of jinns were promoted while the rest were destroyed, and Iblis was the leader of one of the tribes. But stories of life before Adam are not widely accepted views in mainstream Islamic tradition.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Squart1994
new here
new here

You are very knowledgeableis islam and what u said is in some cases true every individual tribe i.e sunni ect . . . all have sub groups just like the plethora of languages in the Middle East 60 well known and there are less well known dialects like Caucasus Mountain language hazaragi . ik. I have heard 7 different dialects all homed from the middle east near mecca. I agree there are various teaching. Of this subject there are even people who are of the islamic faith whos family/clan/tribe are practioner. Who now do there work in derp secrecy because of the current regime of Islamic faith in the Middle East. From my experiences and person respect and knowledge that is more a big city or more modernization . the famer class and the devote to there ways people of the middle east can be very fearful of the subject like Christians are with demon.

Return to “Djinn Information”