My Djinn used to thought that I didn't care about me and after that said he likes me a little bit more now

xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Faith4cool
Zodiac:

Hi, guys, as I mentioned earlier, I got my male Djinn a few days ago, I talk to my Djinn everyday and take him everywhere and even share my feelings, also use a diffuser for lavender (bc my brother have some lung problems so I can't burn incense), and yesterday I used a pendulum but get a little response only, today I asked my original seller for some help and the seller talked to him too, and she tell me that My Djinn used to thought that I didn't care about me and after that she said he likes me a little bit more now after that he knows I do care for him. But I wish he'll like me more and I really care for him tbh, anyways, after that, I use a pendulum and the board to talk to him again. This time he responds quickly and the pendulum swings quickly I ask about his favourite music and found out that he likes EDM music xD. Anyways wish me good luck, I hope to build a better relationship with my Djinn. Thanks for reading!
xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Faith4cool
Zodiac:

Correction: I mean My Djinn used to thought that I didn't care about him
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Any relationship (spirits or human beings) build over time so maybe try to recognise its presence (energy signature) like that it would be easier to know when he is around . And continue bonding it is good what you have done.

For me i started by recognizing each energy signatures of my spirits and via their energy signatures i could understand them without any word . It is some kind of telepathy but without words (more like feelings passing through you and meaning entire sentences or words).

Return to “Djinn / Genie”