can you "accidentally" have an encounter with one of the entities?

frogman210
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

This might sound dumb, as I am some what new to this side of things. I was wondering if you could have an encounter with an entity accidentally? Like without doing this summoning or binding thing? I seem to feel as if i had an experience with something a year or so back and I am not exactly sure what it was but it was quiet the interesting experience and I did not see it with my eyes but i did feel things and had some stuff happen back then.

Also what is the best and safest way to learn about how to do this whole thing and how to get a companion as a friend and someone you can develop a relationship with over time? Is there a way to find if any are out there looking for someone? Thanks sorry if these are silly or stupid questions.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

frogman210 wrote:I was wondering if you could have an encounter with an entity accidentally? Like without doing this summoning or binding thing?
Yes. They're called unbounds, as opposite to being bound spirits.
frogman210 wrote: Also what is the best and safest way to learn about how to do this whole thing and how to get a companion as a friend and someone you can develop a relationship with over time?
Reading up on psychic protection, shielding, grounding, centering and developing clairvoyance, clairaudience and the other clairient senses is something to start.
And the best way to get a companion that's guaranteed to be safe is to order from a conjurer.
frogman210 wrote: Is there a way to find if any are out there looking for someone? Thanks sorry if these are silly or stupid questions.
Custom conjuration basically do that. Also there are readings offered that tell you if there are some around you looking to connect.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
frogman210
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you for the info, I already have developed and continued to many metaphysical abilities and skills so learning of this seemed an appropriate next step. Thanks!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”