Is there a type of Angel who commonly carries a long blade? (sword)

Discussion of specific races of angels.
frogman210
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Wondering if there is a certain type of angel who commonly carries a long blade? Or is this more of an any kind or type may do this should they choose to pick one up kind of a thing?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

frogman210 wrote:Wondering if there is a certain type of angel who commonly carries a long blade? Or is this more of an any kind or type may do this should they choose to pick one up kind of a thing?
Not sure how to answer...firstly I describe myself as on the learning path - ie not exactly the world's foremost expert on spirits...but...

see https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Also I think some practitioners / conjurers work with an extension of astral magic / defence in which you or a spirit or a sentient servitor 'spirit' create, develop and become proficient in the use of a (non-physical) sword.

So those beings may well have swords - I'm guessing it is pretty much an Angel trope that one that engages in combat might wield a sword. (Short swords don't seem like the first choice, as they were designed for close up use, eg in shield walls.)

Plus I think you're right, some spirits may choose how they manifest visually to someone.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Many spirits, and many Angels by extension, may choose to wield a weapon of some caliber. Especially if they're known for protecting or combat engagement. Perhaps a Valkyrie...? They can be quite angelic, and are known for battle.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
aspook
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 9

Muse wrote:Many spirits, and many Angels by extension, may choose to wield a weapon of some caliber. Especially if they're known for protecting or combat engagement. Perhaps a Valkyrie...? They can be quite angelic, and are known for battle.
Have you seen a Valkyrie before? Do you think I would recognize one if I saw it?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

aspook wrote:Have you seen a Valkyrie before? Do you think I would recognize one if I saw it?
Unfortunately no, at least, not in this life. If I did, I didn't know it was specifically a Valkyrie over some other angelic-like race. I'm not very connected to Norse mythos, feeling much more in tune with the Inuit and Ejyptian beings. So, I don't get to interact with a lot of Norse beings unless I am specifically drawn to them through some other outside means, or if they directly approach me. That said, I wouldn't know if you would recognize the difference.

- Muse
frogman210
new here
new here

Thanks for the info, I just was trying to understand who or what an entity that I have had around me in the past may have been or may be. I appreciate the info everyone. Thank you

frogman210
new here
new here

Is there a way to privately communicate with someone on this forum? It appears i can not view members' profiles at this point in time. I just would love to have a chat with someone if they are available at some point to see if they could help me understand a few things better. :)

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

frogman210 wrote:Is there a way to privately communicate with someone on this forum? It appears i can not view members' profiles at this point in time. I just would love to have a chat with someone if they are available at some point to see if they could help me understand a few things better. :)
Unfortunately no. Well, actually I THINK that tenured members get private message privileges (unless that was removed?) so if you make a lot of posts and be an active member for a long time (I believe three months? Or six months? Some amount of time lol) you can apply to be tenured via email to the help desk.

If you don't want to to through that effort, you can always just look at other shop websites and join their communication social media setups. A good number of members on Creepy Hollows are apart of those groups (be they active or just lurking) so it's your next best bet on getting in touch with individuals outside of the forum.

Because safety purposes.
And stuff.

Just check out review threads and go from there. It's a bit of a jungle but the struggle can be endearing in it's own way when it comes to carving a place in the community for yourself lol.

- Muse
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Private messaging is enabled when you become tenured.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

St. Michael the Archangel is certainly depicted as carrying a sword.

If you keep encountering one specific individual angel, you might ask them who they are.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Angel Races”