You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 27
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nature
If I could be anything, I would be...: Glade spirit
My magical/paranormal name...: Protector
Zodiac:

Anyone who's spent time digging through the forums has probably seen all of the advice given to new spirit keepers and I am constantly thankful for the community, because I know without it I wouldn't be where I am now with my spirits.

So here is how today's events went down, one by one I've been doing Oracle card readings for each spirit I have with me, asking them how they veiw our relationship how I can improve it and goals they would like to work on, etc...

Anyway over the past week or so all of them have had cards telling me to, step back, look at your situation, take control, and find your desires. When suddenly as I flipped a card on my hellhound Rs' reading it was the arrow card (using the angels and ancestors cards) I don't see this card often and had to look it up in the handy notebook it basically tells you to prepare your defences (there's more than that but that's for my own use for now)

Anyway it suddenly occured to me I had never tasked R or my Al Z with maintaining protection, I had found tasks for everyone else but somehow missed these two lovelies. I quickly apologized and formally asked them if they would accept the task. Geez I felt like an idiot.

But the best part came later today I kept trying to figure out what all the cards meant and eventually I kind of have up figuring it out, because of my work situation I felt emotionally worn out and was seriously considering quiting and possibly moving all together.

I turned to my spirits to see if they might have some insight on the matter when my coworker suddenly starts talking about how tired I seemed to be and I told them honestly my thoughts on what I was going through. "Well why not go for a vacation then." They said.

Suddenly my energy spiked I could feel my spirits get exited and focus my mind on what he said, and suddenly it clicked. This is what the cards were talking about! I didn't need to move, or make drastic changes to my life, but I did need to take some time for myself to properly grow the way I need to.

So now my spirits and I are planning a road trip around the USA and I haven't felt this good in a long time. So what did I learn?

To put my trust in my companions they know way more about me than I know about me and I wouldn't change that for anything.

Save yourself some trouble say you love yourself, and go experience something new.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

A road trip sounds like such fun!
I really hope you and your companions enjoy your time together.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
aspook
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9

Sounds like a very interesting road trip. Let us know which way you go

Return to “Today I found out...”