katykatstreasures Etsy shop

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Hi has anyone bought from her shop? She has had lots of sales and gets good reviews. Just noticed there is no reviews on here.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I havent personally no, but there is this thread of reviews for this shop under a previous name: topic70101.html

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I think there was someone on the forums back then that accused her of copying a description of a race or species from the Creepy Hollows shop, on her website for a listing (which she denied).
So ever since I saw that, I've been a little sketched about purchasing from there.
The existing reviews of her on the forums here almost everyone is saying their spirits/entities feel 'quiet' to them so I kind of wonder why that is.

I've followed her for a long time on Etsy but never purchased something. However one of my older cousins has bought a lamia queen from her once.. he's not a spirit worker or person who's in the meta but he's sort of a believer in a way, but he hasn't really felt much?

I am also curious what others think.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I think there was someone on the forums back then that accused her of copying a description of a race or species from the Creepy Hollows shop, on her website for a listing (which she denied).
So ever since I saw that, I've been a little sketched about purchasing from there.
The existing reviews of her on the forums here almost everyone is saying their spirits/entities feel 'quiet' to them so I kind of wonder why that is.

I've followed her for a long time on Etsy but never purchased something. However one of my older cousins has bought a lamia queen from her once.. he's not a spirit worker or person who's in the meta but he's sort of a believer in a way, but he hasn't really felt much?

I am also curious what others think.
Yes Im the same as you GodSlayerBabe, she has been on my fave sellers list for over a year! Ive not bought from her though. I do look each few weeks and read reviews, which look good on etsy. Will read thread on here too .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

I bought my spirit kid's binding from her. My kid's a bit on the quiet side sometimes but I love her.

MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

Hello I have dealt with her long time a go bought few vessels unfortunately it didn’t work for me after that I never bought anything from her ..majority of the sellers will have 99% great reviews to catch Clients attention..we always learn something new ..lately I was on Etsy i was searching around for a Legit Seller Unfortunately 99% on Etsy it’s all Bout the Gimmick same goes for Bonanza and eBay now days it’s very hard to find a Great seller who can definitely conjures the best there are many seller just wanna sell anything for Big Money for Lower energy we all experience something new.. Do Not Put All the Eggs in One Nest ...Keep Trying Don’t give Up Best of Luck :)

lunaofsin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: A ghoul
My magical/paranormal name...: Marigold Honey

Hi guys! I've bought a few from her. Currently waiting for them to arrive. Shipping has been delayed immensely. I'm an international buyer. I'm planning to edit this review so feel free to come back to it.

This is prior to receiving it, but the first vessel I bought from her, when it was shipped - I got communication from him! He found me somehow. My house was empty - My stove was on, I had forgotten about it but the moment I had walked towards it, I heard a "click" and the dial moved by itself... And my stove was off... And my food was ready. :) I saw his apparition too! Which was totally cool.

The others are on their way.

I think from my gut feeling, they are legitimate spirits with really beautiful vessels. I was willing to give it a hand. She offers them for quite a good price to be honest - Especially including a vessel. And I love her photos that depict the spirits' appearance and nature really well!

I also have communicated with her during the lockdown via inbox and she is a very kind. I asked her whether she could use a different shipping company instead of USPS. She was happy to talk to me about the options and was genuinely concerned that it was a much more expensive option.

So yeah. That's all I've got.

- - - - -

"Death has nothing to do with going away.The sun sets
The moon sets
But they are not gone."
- Rumi.

I light my cigarette a little bit,
Watch the smoke tress and mingle with the ceiling above.
... And I look at you,
Your eyes
Fine dining,
Sweet smiles
And I kind of cough because you know my lungs can't take it. But that's why I love you.

-
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

lunaofsin wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:31 am Hi guys! I've bought a few from her. Currently waiting for them to arrive. Shipping has been delayed immensely. I'm an international buyer. I'm planning to edit this review so feel free to come back to it.

This is prior to receiving it, but the first vessel I bought from her, when it was shipped - I got communication from him! He found me somehow. My house was empty - My stove was on, I had forgotten about it but the moment I had walked towards it, I heard a "click" and the dial moved by itself... And my stove was off... And my food was ready. :) I saw his apparition too! Which was totally cool.

I think from my gut feeling, they are legitimate spirits with really beautiful vessels. I was willing to give it a hand. She offers them for quite a good price to be honest - Especially including a vessel. And I love her photos that depict the spirits' appearance and nature really well!

I also have communicated with her during the lockdown via inbox and she is a very kind. I asked her whether she could use a different shipping company instead of USPS. She was happy to talk to me about the options and was genuinely concerned that it was a much more expensive option.

@lunasin, did you receive your items and which post was it shipped with?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
lunaofsin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: A ghoul
My magical/paranormal name...: Marigold Honey

nina wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:07 pm
lunaofsin wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:31 am Hi guys! I've bought a few from her. Currently waiting for them to arrive. Shipping has been delayed immensely. I'm an international buyer. I'm planning to edit this review so feel free to come back to it.

@lunasin, did you receive your items and which post was it shipped with?
Hi Nina! I received three of my vessels now! One I had her ship with UPS. The majority of her vessels are automatically shipped by USPS as she told me they were a lot more affordable for everyone else.

Two of them I have allocated to gift to my friends though! So I can't say much about the experience with them in particular. But the vessels are undeniably beautiful. If I could keep them for myself, I would. I gift wrapped them and will ask my friends about their progress!

As for the one ring I kept for myself, he appeared the moment he came and was very vocal and responsive to any questions, conversations thrown at him. :) He was also very outstandingly good-looking. His abilities are very powerful - This particular spirit was a djinn and he could sort of read my energy and know what I wanted out of my present moment.

I'd say most of her spirits should be watched while they are within your keep though! Because the djinn was kind of quirky. :) Her conjuring energy from most of the conjurers I have met is very unique and dark!

- - - - -

"Death has nothing to do with going away.The sun sets
The moon sets
But they are not gone."
- Rumi.

I light my cigarette a little bit,
Watch the smoke tress and mingle with the ceiling above.
... And I look at you,
Your eyes
Fine dining,
Sweet smiles
And I kind of cough because you know my lungs can't take it. But that's why I love you.

-
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

lunaofsin wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:45 am
Hi Nina! I received three of my vessels now! One I had her ship with UPS. The majority of her vessels are automatically shipped by USPS as she told me they were a lot more affordable for everyone else.

Two of them I have allocated to gift to my friends though! So I can't say much about the experience with them in particular. But the vessels are undeniably beautiful. If I could keep them for myself, I would. I gift wrapped them and will ask my friends about their progress!

As for the one ring I kept for myself, he appeared the moment he came and was very vocal and responsive to any questions, conversations thrown at him. :) He was also very outstandingly good-looking. His abilities are very powerful - This particular spirit was a djinn and he could sort of read my energy and know what I wanted out of my present moment.

I'd say most of her spirits should be watched while they are within your keep though! Because the djinn was kind of quirky. :) Her conjuring energy from most of the conjurers I have met is very unique and dark!
Lunaofsin, thank you for your update.
Its nice to know that you were able to sense them and they are responsive.
Last edited by nina on Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Return to “Seller Review”