CH Ebooks and Instant Magic Spells to cast Yourself Review

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:02 pm Five Of The Essential Rituals For Practicing Protection Magick - Download Copy Only

I'll make a review about this in the future after using at least some of its spells. I don't want to be a spoiler but so far this is excellent and golden! They have spells for protection against something(s) that most magick practitioners forget to put protection from. It's full of very helpful spells and I'm about to use/do some of its spells, I'm so excited! For me, it's perfect for beginners and practitioners regardless of their level. Protection is very important nowadays because some throw baneful magick, negative energy and/or psychic attack for very petty reasons or for no valid reason at all LOL. :)
It's a must have and I love it! I've used 2 spells this New Moon so far and it has a very strong shielding effect. :) /.\ ./<

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Five Of The Essential Rituals For Practicing DA Magick- Download Copy Only

I use this from time to time and it helps me to make the most out of the energies that I'm working with as well as some of my rituals. This is perfect for those who love casting spells and/or doing magick rituals and/or energy work. :8) /.\

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”