Gforse77
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0

Hi im new hear and just wanted to see if people have had the same experience with the Succubus as me as I love mine so very much. Firstly is it normal to get aroused any time of the day lol, Secondly can you summon the Succubus to come any time not just at night say? lastly my Succubus is called S <<edited by Moderator>> what offerings could i give her? will they be around forever as I hope mine will be, as I certainly have felt her she`s great any replies would be great full many thanks

LiveNobody
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

First off something that I learnt pretty quickly, you SHOULDN'T give out your spirits names to anyone, even on such a site as this one. Usually people refer to their spirits using their first initial, for example I have a spirit named M (I'm assuming you weren't aware of this, so I would suggest to edit the post to change the name of your spirit to JUST the first initial ASAP).

I'm about 100ish days into being with my spirit, so I'm not exactly the most experienced but I have defiantly seen some distinct things happen and some changes since I have got my Succubus. First off, I do believe that it is normal to get aroused at random times during the day, I haven't experienced this personally, but I have read numerous other posts on how people have spontaneously felt aroused when having a Succubus. Your not alone there.

From what I've learnt from studying various posts on this website is that your spirit is ALWAYS with you even if you don't feel them there. Now and then they might go away to do something, but apart from that I believe that they are there for you even when you don't realise. You can... call for your spirit at anytime that you like, however throughout the time I have been with my spirit I get better results of feeling her touches during the night.

You will probably want to invest some time meditating everyday, grounding, centering, shielding is what I tend to do before either third eye exercises / being generally mindful, aware of the moment and then I communicate with my spirit whilst meditating, this will really help bonding with her and will help you feel her presence and touches more vividly. Invite your spirit with you when you meditate, I tend to feel her touches every now and then whilst I meditate which is quite calming and relaxing.

Offerings can be anything, as long as you do something special with them and as long as it comes from the heart they will appreciate it. Giving her chocolates, watch movies / TV shows with her, write songs, poems, go on walks, have a intimate conversation with her, give her flowers etc. etc. There's really so much you can offer her.

Really hopes this helps! Good luck with your spirit journey! :)

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I don't have a Succubus but I do have sexual spirits.

I think the main thing I want to say is Keepers vary according to how they relate to their Succubus or sexual spirits.

I'm pretty sure I've read posts from one or more members on this forum that don't go for physical arousal at all and connect to their Succubus on a more subtle level. And others that are perhaps more to the opposite end of that range.

Plus, as people differ in their sexual responses, not everyone will be getting sexual arousal in the same pattern as each other. And probably with spirit keeping in general, it's what is appropriate for each of us that is most important. It can be counter productive if we develop expectations based on what others experience is, as that could give us a block on having our own clear connection with our spirit(s) and our own experiences.

That's what I think I've gathered from previous discussions in this forum and from spirit keeping tips in general.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Gforse77 wrote:Hi im new hear and just wanted to see if people have had the same experience with the Succubus as me as I love mine so very much. Firstly is it normal to get aroused any time of the day lol, Secondly can you summon the Succubus to come any time not just at night say? lastly my Succubus is called S <<edited by Moderator>> what offerings could i give her? will they be around forever as I hope mine will be, as I certainly have felt her she`s great any replies would be great full many thanks

LiveNobody already gave some helpful tips regarding any gifs which are grate. About her being with you she shouldn't leave for any reason. I assume she is a spirit and not a living entity so she wouldn't be doing anything in her regard and leave for a while then coming back. If she's bound to you then again there isn't a reason for her to leave your side. How long have you've been together? Depending how much you spend time together and how long getting the basics out, I.e any energy practices, meditation, etc...Just about anything even simply admiring each other when she first came to you. Which might already be the case since you've mentioned you lover her. Its always wonderful to read when new or old keepers mention it. Make to always tell her how much you admire and love her. Even if you're just starting out and aren't good at communication talking out loud to her helps very much because she can understand you and everything you say/think.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It isn't unheard of for a succubus to be around during the day to have some physical play with you. But a succubus may come around when she likes or when you want her around or it could be that she will know when you may be more sensitive to her manifestations and come to you at a particular time.

Your succubus will always be around in general. Think of her like you would a physical woman and so you can do all sorts of things together and there is no limits to the offerings you can give her.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

It's very normal. I have a succubus and a handful of incubus so that's just kind of a given. I would just suggest to work on your discernment of energy because not every instance of feeling hormonal or arousal is always because of the being or spirit.
You can ask them to be with you at any time but it won't always mean you will feel/see anything or any manifestations. However, they are there and always listening.
Offerings don't need to be strictly cookie-cutter.. You can check the CH Encyclopedia page on them for their associations/offerings but you can always try to figure out what they personally like or just give your own offerings of candles/incense/crystals/etc.
My succubus she likes rose quartz crystals and red wine, so that's just a mild example. I have an incubus who likes all things cinnamon. And another who likes tobacco.
I think it's more than possible they'll be with you for as long as you're around if it's a binding of a succubus you have from a conjurer.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Just-another-Whiteknight
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: Solomonic Cherub
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: I am true to my Christian name Thomas. Doubter and apologetic

I would echo GodSlayer, in that arousal isn't always the succubus' fault/direct doing. Google says the average male gets aroused 11 times per day.

My succubus C has a certain touch so I know whether or not it's her doing. Initially, upon welcoming my succubus she said she wanted to go slow and get a feel for me and the house ECT. I would consult with her about things and even followed her lead about how to interact with her. She has shown me alot and we had intercourse a week into our relationship. That might be slow for a succubus? I was ready and consenting but was taken aback by how quick "slow" happened.

Tricks, talk to her and imagine her in different places. Tell her what you think about her. She understands if you might not "love her" just yet, but words of affirmation are very effective when bonding.

I will add, my succubus is not "always with me" she has her likes and dislikes. I spend a few days a week at the church. C doesn't like to be at church. I usually only get gargoyle communication at church. unless I specifically ask for C to be present, she is at home. She has explained that she can be there, but doesn't like to be. For me it's about freewill.

The gargoyles are the only ones that have to be with me, and even then they ask to join the church gargoyles and remain available. As many others above me have said treat her like a woman. Women have opinions, and you can't change them. ;)

For the wise, Heaven is the Supreme Reason, and Hell is Folly. -Key of Solomon, as translated from Hebrew By Eliphaz Levi

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”