vonstreppledjinncorpamerica

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

Just to let you all know...Hans has stepped down to do other work and has turned things over to a new fellow by the name of Greyson. So, if you visit their external site off Ebay and notice Greyson Von Strepple...that's why!! It will be interesting to see what will be new with Greyson taking over things this 2013!!

Blessings,
Scordra

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Really??? Oh, I really liked Hans :crying: I'll keep an eye though to see what will be different from now on. I have two spirits from them and they are amazing and their effects on my life quite obvious.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

I don't think we'll see the last of Hans. Methiks this to help him grow in knowledge. Things will be VERY interesting.

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Aww, that's a shame, Hans is quite likeable. Whoever this Greyson is, has a lot to live up to. No pressure, eh? ;)
I don't have any demons from this seller, but I do have a 666 year old infernal djinn from them. He's pretty dark so I don't make any wishes with him unless it's for something..erm.. devious. ;)

Anna
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I don't think we've seen the last of Hans either, but he was the one who messaged me both times and proved how intuitive he is and offered me the spirits I felt were meant for me in lower prices because he felt that I'm the one to have them (as I know has done for others as well) and I'm sad to hear he won't be the one answering me from now on.

BTW I just went to see their site after a long while and I'm wondering if anyone has inquired about the Ayesha listing they have on the front page. Not for me, but this ring has a magnetic pull on me so I was wondering if anyone knows more.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

That's an interesting listing, Arianna. The one underneath that, the male devil had way more effect on me.

Did anyone notice the Incubus's listing - he's looking for someone to mother his children. He wants a woman to make babies with. Whew!

PS - What I meant to say was...whilst Incubuses are known to impregnate women, I have only come across listings that don't impregnate women. So, I was a little taken aback, I guess and I dare say, that's quite a bold move.

Anna
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yep, I did notice the incubus and I got chills running down my spine! I so wouldn't like something like that! ::no::
I wonder if someone from the forum will go ahead and get him though!

The male King is indeed impressive, but then anything Sumerian/Babylonian always attracts me strongly. I'm kinda afraid of the guy though...Are you considering getting him?

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

About the Male Devil - I know what you mean, he is slightly creepy, lol, you go ahead if you want him. I wouldn't be so comfortable to have him bound to me. I think he's meant for someone that's walking a much darker path than me.

As for the incubus - Uh, thanks but no thanks. :insane: :silent:

Anna
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Oh no, the king is too dark and creepy for me, I was just curious, that's all.

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I didn't know that about Hans, I hope to hear more about him.

And so glad I'm not the only one that run from the Incubus listing lol I always pass quicker when I see it lol

Return to “Seller Review”