For the natural psychics - do you ever wish you were normal?

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

Normal?? Where’s the fun in that??

There’s been many times in my life that I’ve denied my abilities because they were overwhelming. I spent a lot of MISERABLE years in denial of who I was and what I could do. When I finally stopped ignoring myself, my life overnight got better, and continued to improve.

But even while I lived in denial, it was from a place of anxiety and stress. I never wanted it all to go away, I just wanted it to be quiet, please god just be quiet…!

Nowadays I can still get overwhelmed, but while that can be stressful at times, I do not ever wish I was different.

I’d rather experience too much, than experience too little. I’d rather be too sensitive, than not sensitive at all.

My abilities give me a very rich life. Every day is an adventure! My psychic senses keep me safe and sane in an imperfect world.

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

I’m not a psychic but have felt spirits and energy all my life. The worst thing is the empath stuff I deal with. I don’t wish I was “normal” so to say, I just wish I could control it better. It makes going outside and being around other people exceptionally draining. And if I’m around negative people for too long it’s rough. Makes who I live with extremely important that they’re well balanced emotionally, which is usually never the case for me lol.

Because of this I need my own space, sort of like a sanctuary to go to get away from all that energy from others. But it’s been like that my whole life. I honestly wouldn’t even know what “normal” looked like.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I don't identify with a natural psychic because I don't have accuracy in predications. But I have visionary apperation and energy sensitive... strong telepath and a keeper. So I technically naturally psychic. My issues are occasional frustration.... when I would need my senses to provide me things, won't work out. Other times, intuitive messages that comes to me, I dismiss. Overall, I do not want to repress my capacity, more so to use it more and understand its behaviour.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I'll rephrase my earlier post in a way that makes much more sense and quotes a move at the same time. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I don't wish that now. But in the past I was unable to shut out unwanted energies - a form of clairsentience / empathy. That can make you super sensitive to the slightest negative feelings or attitudes in others and it becomes a negative feedback loop.

I saw the movie Scanners at the cinema in 1981 (dir. David Cronenburg). There's a scene in which a natural psychic is in a cafe/diner and feels a woman at a nearby table thinking negatively about him. What she doesn't know is he's psychically sensitive to that and can't escape it. He gets trapped in a psychic loop with her, which is painful and distressing for him. The feedback loop ramps up until the woman thinking negatively about the psychic is adversely affected by his uncontrolled raw psychic power, which eventually causes her to have a seizure.

I remember sitting in the cinema relating heavily to that scene - although my own experiences were far less cinematic.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Being psychic is actually normal and more aligned with nature.

People today are essentially handicapped. Might as well ask us if we want our vital organs or body parts removed so we can fit in with some morbid perversion of reality.

Most individuals in society, due to their ignorance of reality, are food for something far more inteligent than them, and they are on a conveyor belt which is being lead to a meat grinder. I'll pass...

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Normal is overrated. I believe everyone is born with abilities but most people block them out and lose them over time. My abilities have served me well over the years so I’m happy I have them.

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

For a long time I didn't realize I wasn't normal until I started sharing my experiences. I won't lie I thought I was cursed, or there was something seriously wrong with me. I couldn't find anyone who had went through similar things, so I blocked myself up until I was around 13 when I finally met someone who had the exact same experiences as I did. My path was rocky for a while. There were plenty of times where I wished that I was normal. However, every single time I ever tried to leave the path something would happen in my life to prove to me that this is the path that I was meant to take. Now, I am glad I am not normal. I have even had dreams about what it would be like if I wasn't born into this path, and I don't nearly feel as much as myself without the path. Now, I don't wish that I was normal, and I view everything more as a blessing than a curse.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”