Crashing Conjures Shop Introduction

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Name of Shop: Crashing Down Conjures
Owners: R.J. Crash
Shop website: www.crashingconjures.com/
Social media: At the moment I don't maintain any social media except for my server on a platform which isn't allowed to be mentioned on CH. Eventually I will branch out, and when I do, any official links to social media will be found on my website.
CH Forum/Community/Social Media Usernames: Crash / CrashingDown

Length of time in business: I opened for business in December of 2018.

Length of time practicing/learning: I began conjuring in April 2018 after extensive studies with and oversight from other conjurers (including: Azure, MetaFoxx, Sapphire, and a handful of others), as well as the help of my own companions and Immortal guidance. I have also been involved in other practices (primarily divination and solo spellwork from the 90s - early 00s, though I took an extended break and got back into metaphysical workings in 2016 and then spirit keeping in early 2017).

Credentials/referrals/reviews: There is always my review thread here on CH, but here is a small handful of reviews from clients from elsewhere:
G.W. - "I got my very first Ubi from Crash and I'm soooo happy I brought him home ;3; In the past I wasn't a big Ubi fan, saying they are overrated. But they're not. He's such a great friend and lover <3 Over the last weeks he helped me cleansing and boosting my sacral and heart chakra, which was already long overdue. I feel so much better now.
He also gets along well with the rest of the family and isn't jealous of my two main squeezes as long as he also gets his quality time :D
+ he showed me that coffee isn't actually that bad and helps me with my chronical fatigue :]
Thanks Crash for bringing him into my life <3 "
M. - "I got an amazing reading done by the lovely @CrashingDown earlier in the month with the Halloween deck, which is super duper cute. The advice I got from was very needed! Her readings are in depth and give a lot of detail so you know exactly what it is that the deck is trying to tell you. I totally recommend getting a reading from her! Its so worth it!"
A.C. - "Crash is an amazing conjurer. I love all of my companions I have gotten from her. I can tell she puts a lot of effort into finding the perfect match and she has wonderful customer service. I've been working with one of the Serpents of Renewal. He has cleansed my aura, repaired one of my chakras, and helped with some shadow work. He's also assisted in connecting with some other snake companions in my keep. These conjures are potent and their energy work can be strongly felt. <3 "
S. - Crash is a super dedicated conjurer that truly cares for both spirit and human companion. The companion documents you recieve are extremely full of detailed information about the companion you just adopted. The plethora of information makes it very easy to get a feel for your companion and how they are, and what their likes and dislikes are. You can tell Crash takes extra care into learning about your companion just by the companion documents. I love how potently my companions from Crash manifest. They seriously have one of the strongest physical manifestations to me. My Angel Companion from Crash had knocked his own vessel off my shelf ( I was not near it at the time) but when I went to go pick it up, it had not fallen at all. He was definitely trying to get my attention there <3 Now onto the vessels. Crash provides amazing vessels whether its a simple one that normally comes with the binding ( which is most likely a very lovely gemstone), or the add on vessels. Crash has such a lovely array of beautiful gemstone carvings or jewelry. Whenever you recieve a package from Crash your sense of smell is entinced by the lovely incense and annoited carved sigil tealight that Crash provides alongside your companions vessel. Now Crash's prices are definitely 'pricey' but when you think about all the intensive care Crash puts into working with your to be companion, the information on the companion document, and the prices of the vessels it makes it totally worth it.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”