Neutrons
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 7
My magical/paranormal name...: Zhybad

I'm going to tell you what happened to me 20 years ago. I had a Cambodian friend, who found a magic book in the library.
She told me that I had to say the name of a demon three times (spirit?) At midnight.
Being young and inexperienced, I asked him the name (childish curiosity)
Not believing it at all, I told myself that I was going to try in my room. I still had a little apprehension, and suddenly I left the light in my room on.

I started to say his name once (you had to say his name and come)
I call it a second time, and a third time.

At the third time, I felt a very very very strong energy, which made me buzz my head, like static electricity. I was very uncomfortable, and realized the power of this mind. I was very scared, cried a lot, and for several days I was tormented. Feeling of ill-being, as if I was alone, I even told myself that I was in the biggest troubles in the world so much this spirit made me feel bad.

Little by little this unpleasant effect faded. I tried to recall it, in broad daylight, in my head, always out of childish curiosity. I felt his presence, I knew it was coming, because in my head I felt hissing, and my closed eyes gave me the impression of seeing full of black and white dots. Then I felt his presence, and my whole body was sort of vibration, as if it came on me or in me, but it was very very pleasant,
Each part of my body which felt his presence had a very pleasant sensation. Then I called him less and less, and I don't know why, I told myself that I was going to try again not long ago.

I did not manage to feel his presence, nor to know who he was, if one of you has an hypothesis, it is welcome.
Thanks for reading me (it's quite long) and sorry for the mistakes, I'm from France.

Neutrons
new here
new here

Really no one can bring me a clarification?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi. I don't have knowledge of demons really. And unfortunately I usually answer that I cannot be sure what someone else's experience is - because there are so many possibilities. Some things can be caused by the way our minds work. Some things are genuinely paranormal.

If I forced myself to guess, just to give you an anwer, it might just be my own speculation and that might not be of much help to you.

For me, the important thing to think about is: do you need protection or need to know how to cleanse yourself and your home of negative spirits? If so, there is a free How To in the Encyclopedia. You can get things from the CH Shop.

Or if you need an expert to spend some time and energy looking into it for you, Creepy Hollows does consultations for special paranormal needs. They often charge for their time and skills.

There are some things we experience that nobody else will ever truly know what they are. But... what do you want to do about that experience, if you see what I mean?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Neutrons
new here
new here

Thank you for your message, I don't think I need cleaning, or help, I was wondering if this relationship with this demon was something usual. And possibly why I couldn't contact him anymore, when the first times were really very very powerful.
I would have liked to know more about him, hence my desire to contact him again.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Mmm what magic book? Was it about Cambodian magick? Was it a Cambodian demon?
What's the name of the demon?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Neutrons
new here
new here

It was a witchcraft book found by my friend in a library, but I don't have the name. He was not necessarily a Cambodian demon (My friend is)
He felt like a presence that tried to strangle him when he said his name.
Can I really say his name here?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Neutrons wrote: Can I really say his name here?
If it's not about your bound companion, I don;t think it's a problem.
And someone here might recognize the name and have more info about it : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Neutrons
new here
new here

Thank you,He's not my bound companion , his name is Chaza.
I'm not on spelling, only on pronunciation

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga