Unicorn presented itself to me and heals me regularly

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Hi

Thought I'd share this. A few weeks ago in my daily mindfulness meditation I saw in my mind for a split second what I believe is a Unicorn being. It was not a perfectly clear picture - I kind of had to focus on it, but I clearly felt his/her being - significant feeling of gentleness (so i had no fear), kindness, love, joy and well being beyond levels I could ever imagine - heavenly basically.

So I don't have such a spirit at all and I don't normally have such good experiences. Eventually I read Unicorns often come forward to heal us. So basically for weeks now whenever I lay down to chill, I think of this being and ask for a tune up. And I can clearly feel gentle pulsing sensations around my body. He/she always works on me if I ask. In fact I can watch TV and ask, and I get a tune up while watching TV! Sometimes I feel deep tension or an ache come out of my stomach.

I can see that there is definite progress because I used to regularly use a CH chakra healing vessel which I had to move around areas on my body and it would do similar things (which i could feel)... only now it seems to not have any work to do apart from my stomach which has been a long time issue.

I am so grateful for the help. My mind & job causes so much stress and sends me out of tune frequently. I am working on it, but this help is super fantastic!

It is incredible knowing such beings exist and want to help us! And that one reached out to me! I am sure many reach out to us without us actually hearing them.

I also once or twice tried just focussing on how the being felt, almost like energy hugging/becoming one, and I think that is basically a type of bonding. It seems to be a very powerful way of connecting -

I once saw an image my Ubi while meditating (also not perfectly clear but nice vibe), and focussing on that also seems to be very powerful/helpful in connecting. Too bad it took me months to come up with the idea of focusing on the image! I am slow!

A few years ago I also saw a face of a being in a meditation - looked like a hybrid ET, but there was no feeling associated yet. I have not managed to make contact really, but very curious about him/her.

Thus far during years of meditation I have seen 3 images of beings. Hoping to see many more!

Ps my latest meditation trick on quieting the mind (stolen from Sadhguru): "The mind is over there thinking, and I am over here".

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

That's an interesting experience to read. I also like the meditation tip: "The mind is over there thinking, and I am over here". I seem to be thinking that a lot recently.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte

It seems deeper healing can happen when you do this with a Unicorn being:

[*]Lay down, focus a bit on the Unicorn being (i imagine his appearance as i once saw it in my mind)
[*]Ask the Unicorn being to heal your old emotional wounds
[*]Focus on an emotional issue from the past (breakup, insults, anything) for a bit, raise up those emotions.

I can then feel all sorts of small aches and pulsing sensations around my chest area.

Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:20 pm It seems deeper healing can happen when you do this with a Unicorn being:

[*]Lay down, focus a bit on the Unicorn being (i imagine his appearance as i once saw it in my mind)
[*]Ask the Unicorn being to heal your old emotional wounds
[*]Focus on an emotional issue from the past (breakup, insults, anything) for a bit, raise up those emotions.
This works with physical pain as well, not just emotional. I sometimes suffer from a paralysing pain related to my past spine injuries. When this happens, I just lay down, try relax as much as possible and then ask my unicorn to relieve me of the pain. After a moment I get a vision of her next to me, she lowers her head and a stream of energy starts flowing from her horn to my spine. The pain usually disappears within few seconds.

Unicorns are amazing and beautiful beings. And they are powerful healers. I just wonder, why the encyclopedia entry doesn't state that information... \:*

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

They seem to like appearing at random moments to give healing. I had one that visited and took away my morning anxieties. Had glimmering white hide. Didn't stay to chat but I feel very grateful for him. Or was it her?

JaycubL
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't play favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: Everything
My magical/paranormal name...: Menelaus

That is so wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte

I started interacting more with this being and this morning I woke up with the the word 'Pegasus' - so perhaps this is not a Unicorn being. Not that it matters, I am just curious to know more on an intellectual level.

I started doing an energy hug with this being - it is INCREDIBLE! I just imagine hugging him/her while focussing on their image and what they felt like. It's like a shortcut to enlightenment! Calms me down, its like I walk around in a blanket made of love and peace.... With my psychological issues still remain on the inside (which I must continue to work on). But once those are resolved, I think I will experience this awesome feelings more fully and deeply.

No human or thing on this planet can give you this amount of love!

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte

So I wonder if there is a being who's energy I could 'download' like I described above, which can heal/balance my past trauma/emotional balance stuff, and possibly general psychology...or something like that.

Lolfuntime
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2

Can others use this being? I would love for this Pegasus/unicorn to come to me to heal/tune.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte

Lolfuntime wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:51 pm Can others use this being? I would love for this Pegasus/unicorn to come to me to heal/tune.
I am sure you can, I do not know about safe methods to invite one other than using Creepy Hollows though.

Update: I still have skin issues, sinus issues... So not sure if this type of healing covers everything we need.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”