Do i have a connection?

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
darkenVision
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vision
Zodiac:

I bought the penny deal from here on CH for a succubus. I havent received a stone or anything yet but i feel as if im being kissed on the lips just last night while i was in bed. I didn't say anything but its still fresh on my mind. Im i psyching myself out or is she already here?

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

She could certainly have already paid you a visit. =)

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
darkenVision
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Even if i didn't receive the spirit stone? Thats whats confuses me.

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

They can certainly come visit prior to receiving the stone. You put the intention out their when placing the order, likely "someone" responded and came to say hello to you.

Keep working on the connection. That's an excellent beginning

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
darkenVision
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Shes definitely here. When i was meditating i felt tingling in my foot then my leg. After awhile i felt it near my **** which aroused me. I then felt cold near my ear with pressure on my nose, during that the arousal went away, which i believe she knew because i was aroused again

After a few minutes of nothing i spoke that i was going to sleep. Which as im typing this i remember my dream...i kinda *#@!ed up

I don't remember the beginning but i remember pushing a girl onto the couch and getting ontop of her to which i said hi. She said hi back. Now, remember as i go on (trying to be pg13) im a virgin irl and im not a lucid dreamer. So....no real experience. I tryed to be rough. Slaping, choking. Biting. Apparently i wasn't doing to well. I remember her saying that she would **** someone eles who...was right next to us which i wasn't ok with. And i snapped. Yelling and tearing posters off the wall.....then i woke up. I said i was sorry and explained that i have been cheated on before. But i wished i was a lucid dreamer because....i wouldn't snap like that. Im not an angry person like that. And i feel like i kinda *#@!ed up and i had no control

darkenVision
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Update: so i meditated before i have to go to work (i work 3ed.) I spent about 45 mins and this is all i felt

I felt pressure on my left side of my face (nose to ear) which after a few went to my right side. Sometimes i felt as if i was being poked. The weirdest thing is my left arm went numb (like an old tv static was flowing through) and it hurt to open my hand. When i did, it just closed up again. At the end i felt pressure on my legs but mostly on my right leg like someone was sitting on me.

(Btw. I plan on having this as a way for me to tell you guys my progress and for me to look back upon whats been going on. I plan on discussing what i feel. Hear. See. And dream)

MysticKidd
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Light , Grey Art
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guide for my family
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Luck on your journey with her

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I have a lot of experience with Ubis and here are a few tips they like and a few things to note. First thing ubis like to be number one when it comes to lewd things with their keeper, and might get alittle jealous if they aren’t involved haha. Second tip if you want to surprise or give her a treat, try lavender body massage oil, rose essence or lavender, I use the steam machine and they always go crazy sometimes even pull my to the bed hahaha.

Also they love sweet talk, or verbal conversation when you interact with them. Especially things you know they know you want them to do or just general things in the moment. I found ubis are incredibly social when it comes to interacting and sometimes even won’t do much until they are the focus (phone away, calling their name or looking in their direction.) they are waiting for you to say you have their full attention tend to be very mush mush beings (my gf has a half succubus astral body) don’t ask she will get mad hahahha.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”