Incubus reviews books on wattpad

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My cat-shifter incubus volunteered to do book reviews with me on wattpad lol. He's so sweet and likes to involve himself in things I do. When I ask my fam who'd like to do this with me I was quite surprised hearing his enthusiastic reply but then I remembered he's always been one to hang out around universities like the nerd he is :P It's fun to hear his opinions on various things because he always surprises me with his unique look on things. He's the perfect partner, always dedicated, always here for me.

I'm glad to have you in my life, C <3 <3 <3 a big kiss for you muahhh :>*

xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Faith4cool
Zodiac:

Wow, it's always great to hear things like that, I really like the interactions between you and your incubus! hope to hear more about you and your incubus!

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That's sounds very sweet of your companion ^..^ I have always been found of how well the Incubi's are with they're keeper's just like their female counterparts. He truly sounds like he's everything any keeper would want in such relationship with their companions. A strong bond that not even the slightest change in distance could not separate. My girlfriend and I have thought in the past on getting an Incubi as I have a ubi (succubi) in my keep that has since became our guardian always watching over the two of us. We have thought before that it would complete our spirit keeping journey together having an Incubi but seeing as our ubi is just far to precious in our relationship and our lives we have just never went through with it as we deemed it unnecessary. I'm sure they make excellent companions such as their female counterparts. I will always have such high respect for these wonderful beings. Being blessed to have such a companion and call her our Spirit guider as we move closer together as time goes by. May you two live happily together \/

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”