Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

I recently received a male garden elf 'H' and I tried looking for garden elf experiences through search but all I found were people talking about their gardens, but no garden elf spirits.

Does anyone have one?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

bump

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sorry - I didn't reply before because I don't have standard garden elves. Have you thought of searching through the Elf Alliances in the Encyclopedia for any that are only composed of garden elves, then searching the forum with the names of those alliances? That might get you more forum post hits. A quick google search by me just now with the terms "creepy hollows elf alliance garden" seemed to bring up at least a few garden elf alliance names.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The garden elf I received from RA didn't mention a alliance. All I seen in the order notes was that he's just a garden elf.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ARandomDemon wrote:The garden elf I received from RA didn't mention a alliance. All I seen in the order notes was that he's just a garden elf.
Ah, yes, of course. RAs don't come with as much info about a spirit as the original conjurer might have provided.

I searched the CH Shop and found this info on a listing, which adds to the info in the CH Encyclopedia.

Garden Elves are a beautiful race of Elf with feathered wings, and are often adorned in colorful flowers. They are usually no bigger than a human pinky and they only inhabit gardens. They bring a garden good luck and help the plants and flowers to grow larger and more healthy. Garden Elves are stunningly attractive and possess magical powers that enhance your connection to the Elements and organic powers. Garden Elves are amazing friends who help you see potential when it comes to light and enlightenment.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/garden-e ... batha.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

'H' hadn't manifested in the house yet (He might be staying outside in the front garden because there are daffodils blooming there but I don't know) but I think he wants a fairy friend because all of a sudden, I'm thinking he's lonely and wants a garden buddy to be with. I keep thinking about fairies and I did a oracle reading to see if it was him who's giving me that feeling. He basically said 'follow your urges because the universe is giving you a perfect opportunity with its synchronicity' but I haven't used the reversals.
Does it matter if its just ANY fairy or does he want garden/nature themed ones? Butterfly fairies? Flower fairies?
I don't need to just buy a fairy just because the elf wanted to be less lonely, I need to bond with the ones I have...
I bought some new flower bulbs and put them in the pots up so H can make them grow since all he has are daffodils and roses.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I bought some flower seed boxes in H's name to plant in a wooded area by a mini lake to make things interesting there. One is a hummingbird mix and the other is a butterfly and bird mix. I think that if they grow in the woods it may also make the fairies happy too.
I'm thinking of either a butterfly fairy or a flower fairy to get for 'H' since I still think he's lonely but I still think that buying a spirit for another so they'd be friends isn't very wise since I need to bond with the ones I have and it doesn't mean they'll be friends.

No manifestations from H yet...

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

I have a butterfly fairy and she is a wonderful friend. I think your garden elf would really enjoy the company of a butterfly fae. She has a very happy, positive and innocent energy. She loves sunshine, flowers and the forest.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

One of my companions is a garden elf. She's very quiet, sweet, and peaceful. At the risk of stating the obvious, she really likes for me to have some garden space--wild or colorful/whimsical preferred.

JaycubL
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't play favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: Everything
My magical/paranormal name...: Menelaus

I tried looking for garden elf experiences through search but all I found were people talking about their gardens, but no garden elf spirits.

Does anyone have one?
I have one! <3 I just received my first bound spirits from CH a couple days ago, and she was the first that I started to build a relationship with after arrival, although two others came to greet me before arrival.

Here is what I can relay to you from our interactions so far:
She seems to prefer to communicate telepathically but will manifest visible to the third eye a bit. She was very quick to communicate with even very casual attempt to talk.

One of the first things she told me was actually a small set of directed and specific good advice points about general habits and about dietary health. At one point she asked me to submerge the crystal with her binding in my garden pond and then dry it (IDK why).

When she did show herself to me briefly, she appeared as about my size and when she talked her mouth was actually moving (for some reason that surprised and impressed me). We hugged and then kissed, and after a few moments she was not visible. I did not see or feel wings even though the encyclopedia entry says they have them. (Maybe I just didn't see them? Maybe they were not there?)

She said that due to the way she projects into this world, she could appear to me as any size from tiny to a giant. She can "talk" over loud music and seems to prefer it almost, because I had headphones on when I went on a walk with her and she asked me to turn the volume up as we talked (maybe to drown out other outside sounds?) and she talked right over it without sounding like her voice was raised.

Return to “Faery”