You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:
I'm talking of powers and beings of pure 100% evil here as well as the humans working with them.

The reason I was asking for a name of the human groups working with them is distance them away from other groups.

I get what you are saying here about being judgemental in nature of group or person's view of life, magic etc as being evil when it just may be that their views on morality may not be the same as myself or as others.

Obviously, such a thing is wrong as one should not assume another is evil just because of differing views and we should try to work together to understand each, build a better world etc etc.

In this case, It's not being judgmental as I am very specifically speaking of the group that works with evil in the most literal sense.

I suppose just calling them evil magick workers says it all though really doesn't it?

First off, can you give names to these "100% evil" beings and humans? You are being very vague with what you consider 'evil', especially whoever this specific group of people are. Without concrete definitions and/or references, we have absolutely no clue what is going on in your mind and cannot relate in any way, and can really only speculate.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

jesse1746 wrote: Do you think things are as they should be right now without any adjustments needed?
Nah, beside the planet needing to get rid of humanity because we're stupid and ruining everything, I don't see any adjustments needed.
I mean look at how nature regenerates in some places in the world when there's few to no people around, heh.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
Zodiac:

I will try to explain deeper what I am talking of here.

When I talk of black "spirits" here I'm not talking of a being with a dark heart and or odd sense of morality.

I'm talking of something that has no heart, no soul etc. A thing that is almost a kind of void "spirit" I suppose.

Really, I don't even know if the term spirit itself can be accurate here since what I am talking of is more of an outside energy here.

And before you say anything yes something of that nature should not be here and it is being removed from this world.

Basically, in a nutshell I guess you could I'm talking of a disease: a virus, infection etc.

If "healed" it would simply go away no more no less and that's because it should have never been here in the first place.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Don't know about no soul, but if we're talking about no heart, no eye, no bones, one candidate is jellyfish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt371m4hcD4
And some of them are fatal to the human.

A wee bit off topic to lighten the thread : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I kind of have an answer to my original question anyways.

Not a great one but one nevertheless.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:I will try to explain deeper what I am talking of here.

When I talk of black "spirits" here I'm not talking of a being with a dark heart and or odd sense of morality.

I'm talking of something that has no heart, no soul etc. A thing that is almost a kind of void "spirit" I suppose.

Really, I don't even know if the term spirit itself can be accurate here since what I am talking of is more of an outside energy here.
I'm agreeing with Darkwing on this Jellyfish thing. :P

On another note however - "void" spirit, doesn't really make sense with what you just said. Define what a "soul" is. Because that's a debated subject in the first place :p as for heart? Technically, spirits whom used to be dead before, have no beating heart... obviously. Not in the sense you're saying. Because y'know... in the words of Mulan's grandma "They're dead".

And I certainly would say that I don't think there's any correlation from the lack thereof of the above listed things in correlation to "evil"... that's just human fear of things they don't know.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Have you all seen game of thrones by chance? I can use a bit from that as a quick analogy.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Well, the last season of GoT is bad, but I wouldn't consider it BA or evil etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Well, the last season of GoT is bad, but I wouldn't consider it BA or evil etc.
Haven't seen the last one but I mean the show in general. At least up to season. 3 or 4

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
Zodiac:

The problem is that morality is highly subjective, and the views and beliefs of people vary greatly from culture to culture and even individual beliefs. The concept of what is good and what is bad also greatly varies, so when you say something is bad, 'evil', BA, etc. that does not necessarily mean that the innate nature of the person, being, circumstance, etc, is on an objective level, negative, but that the way you view it is in a negative light.

The natural world and the universe do not make such distinctions. Things just ARE. I personally dislike the term BA as a catch-all term, because something that sees humans only as food, or only looks to harm them, as the definition implies, does not mean that that being is innately only able to harm.

Sure, from the perspective of a human, that thing is bad to us, and we'd be best avoiding it, but from the perspective of other beings, that thing is not harmful at all, or more of a nuisance than a danger. So you can see how perspective changes things.

Another point I want to bring up is the Us vs Them concept. When you are told or taught to hate a group of people for no other reason than that they are different, without truly understanding them, it tends to cause problems.

There are many cultures and religions in the world today that teach people to blindly believe what they are being told, rather than learning to think for themselves and form their own opinions. Propaganda is a very common form of this, as it is designed to evoke strong emotional reactions in people to make them stop thinking and push certain beliefs onto the general population, and has been proven to be a very effective tactic. You see it all the time in politics.

The point I'm trying to make here, is that labeling someone or something as 'evil' does not necessarily mean they are, and without knowing the whole story, or even why you feel that way, it can be very difficult to know exactly what the situation actually is.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Black Arts”