Reaction over horror movies/pictures

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Nienna wrote:
Sooty wrote:I've always had a problem with horror movies and pictures, real or fiction, like ghost movies, photographs of dead bodies, gore, etc. I don't know why, but I tend to feel shock from deep within my soul whenever I see something like that. My body would literally convulse a second or two against my will. Oddly enough I enjoy written horror and cartoon gore (like Castlevania on Netflix) as long as there are no pictures in it.
I discovered recently that my senses are really hightened and that i can't quite control them so when i watch a movie or show and there is a monster appearing i tend to "read into the image" too much that i inconsciously attract them.

Like recently i was watching the third season of Stranger things and i had to look out of the screen because a demogorgon was appearing. And it happens not only with monsters/demons but with actors or men from magazine. When i look at them i can be sure that some minutes after i see visions of men looking like what i saw earlier (sexual spirits or spirits who wants something sexual/romantic)
That is very cool! It reminds me of the law of attraction, where you draw out the vibrations/energy pattern of someone and attract the same kind.

Out of topic, but have you tried it with things like money? If it works this would be a great way to manifest some $$$

chrysalis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

What does this have to do with my post though?
]

I used my own squeamishness to gore to make a change in my life I wanted to make. Apologies

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

chrysalis wrote:
What does this have to do with my post though?
]

I used my own squeamishness to gore to make a change in my life I wanted to make. Apologies
No no it's OK. Was just a tad confused is all xD and I'm glad you were able to make good use of that unpleasant experience.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I don't know about the law of attraction but by the title i understand the concept. Is it linked with empathy because i am an empath.
Anyway, i didn't thought about attracting money but it can be indeed quite useful.

Though, i find this "gift" quite problematic if i happen to attract demons all the times, i need to control it for this to be really useful.

Return to “General Questions”