Meditation with music/binaural beats or without??

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
astrallychallenged77
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: trying to achieve
If I could be anything, I would be...: ascended master
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Knowledge Seeker

Emperor_Warlocks wrote:
astrallychallenged77 wrote:I do get that some folks have issues with the BB, headaches and such. They have never really bothered me in that way and usually are the easiest way for me to get in the right frame of mind when meditating. I have done some in silence, even then i still have to put in headphones as my dogs are rarely quiet and still. Plus my house isn't the ideal place as it's generally busy with the wife and kid running around. Neither of which share my interest in these sort of things.

Indeed again :)| In your case with family, beats do make a grate way form of meditating whenever you think silence can't be achieved for whatever simple reason. Tust me whenever I have my cousins or other family over for visit I already know my silence meditation will not come into play. So all I do is put those earbuds in and I can already feel myself going through different dimensions while not even in my meditating position yet, lol x*D I do prefer like I said the silence method as I reach my higher state but I can never go wrong with these beats.
Thank you for the responses!! Unfortunately for me it's rare that i have a time in my house when i know the silence will last long enough for any type of significant meditation.

The main "quiet" times of course are weekdays during work/school hours. However, as i too must work these are the times when i am not able to be at the house. I can actually tell my daughter not to bother me because i am going to meditate and she will GENERALLY leave me alone. Not always as in her 12 year old world "emergencies" pop up often without warning and she will come in and do exactly that......interrupt me.

I have reached deep states (for me, probably not what a seasoned person would call deep) in meditation with the BB, nature sounds etc. I just wonder if perhaps the really deep in yourself type of experience is something that can only come from silence? We'll see!! Have great rest of your day/night!!

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

astrallychallenged77 wrote: I have reached deep states (for me, probably not what a seasoned person would call deep) in meditation with the BB, nature sounds etc. I just wonder if perhaps the really deep in yourself type of experience is something that can only come from silence? We'll see!! Have great rest of your day/night!!

Reaching an inner state where you can you possibly feel yourself floating in my experiences as you reach your deep state varies in each person. When I started meditating years back when I was a rookie at spirit keeping my intention with starting out was with silenced meditation and some candles / Incense simply to set the mood for relaxation. The simple things. Took me a couple years to where I'm at now in my meditation practices. I've stumbled across the many binaural beats around 2014 and ever since then I have been using them a quick backup of any sort when time was necessary and a few proved to be effective. As in your case you can reach certain and beneficial states while using beats. You and your family stay safe my good man. This virus has everyone on edge but were all in this together to beat this thing. Much \/ \/ to you all over there.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
astrallychallenged77
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: trying to achieve
If I could be anything, I would be...: ascended master
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Knowledge Seeker

Emperor_Warlocks wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:04 pm
astrallychallenged77 wrote: I have reached deep states (for me, probably not what a seasoned person would call deep) in meditation with the BB, nature sounds etc. I just wonder if perhaps the really deep in yourself type of experience is something that can only come from silence? We'll see!! Have great rest of your day/night!!

Reaching an inner state where you can you possibly feel yourself floating in my experiences as you reach your deep state varies in each person. When I started meditating years back when I was a rookie at spirit keeping my intention with starting out was with silenced meditation and some candles / Incense simply to set the mood for relaxation. The simple things. Took me a couple years to where I'm at now in my meditation practices. I've stumbled across the many binaural beats around 2014 and ever since then I have been using them a quick backup of any sort when time was necessary and a few proved to be effective. As in your case you can reach certain and beneficial states while using beats. You and your family stay safe my good man. This virus has everyone on edge but were all in this together to beat this thing. Much \/ \/ to you all over there.
Right back at ya, stay safe!!

Return to “Meditation”