First Spirit Arrived (yay) - How do i know what kind?

astrallychallenged77
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: trying to achieve
If I could be anything, I would be...: ascended master
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Knowledge Seeker

OK, my first spirit arrived yesterday along with my copper protection amulet!!

Super excited, i talked to it on several occasions, welcomed it into my house etc.
I did meditate yesterday afternoon with it for an introduction and introduced the others that live in my house (family - wife, daughter and the dogs). I know it was present. Very cool.

My question is, how do i know what exactly it is that i got? I ended up asking for a custom conjured spirit to help me in the areas that i was looking for assistance. Since i didn't choose a specific one and left it up to the experts according to my needs how will i know who/what/how old etc?

Is this something that i will just have to find out through communication? Which is cool, that is one of the areas i am working on and generally hasn't come easily for me. If that is the case it is ok because i know i will get to that point in my journey. However, i was hoping to know what it ended up being when it arrived and that isn't the case. I checked my order and it doesn't specify what CH ended up choosing.

Hope everyone is doing' well today/tonight (depending upon where on this blue sphere you are)!! I did bring my vessel with me to work today to stay with me at my desk. Wanted to show it everything i could to make it feel as comfortable as possible. Although i realize this is a being that doesn't necessarily need the "comforting" a human would. Just thought it would be nice gesture!!

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

That's very odd. If you checked under your order tab in the shop and there's no details, I'd recommended sending an email to the support desk. It's likely an oversight or accident the info was not placed there.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
astrallychallenged77
new here
new here

[quote="Soltari"]That's very odd. If you checked under your order tab in the shop and there's no details, I'd recommended sending an email to the support staff

Ok, and yes i checked it twice to be sure. Unless there is something i am missing. I read through what would have been my print out receipt on the order summary. It only says class 4 and under the type it's blank.

Thank You!!

astrallychallenged77
new here
new here

Soltari wrote:That's very odd. If you checked under your order tab in the shop and there's no details, I'd recommended sending an email to the support desk. It's likely an oversight or accident the info was not placed there.
It's also entirely possible being a newbie that i ordered something completely different. Although i thought i ordered a custom conjured spirit for assistance maybe i ordered something else? :]
Who knows, i have sent an email to customer service. So we'll see.

Thanks Again.

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

astrallychallenged77 wrote:
Soltari wrote:That's very odd. If you checked under your order tab in the shop and there's no details, I'd recommended sending an email to the support desk. It's likely an oversight or accident the info was not placed there.
It's also entirely possible being a newbie that i ordered something completely different. Although i thought i ordered a custom conjured spirit for assistance maybe i ordered something else? :]
Who knows, i have sent an email to customer service. So we'll see.

Thanks Again.
Well to make sure...
Go to the CH shop.
Click my account>then order history.
Search All dates, open your order and check if anything was written there.

Not sure if that's what you meant by "receipt"mentioned above, but thought I'd check.

If it's not there/you checked there, CH support should get back to you before long

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
astrallychallenged77
new here
new here

i did reach out to customer service but the more i look through it i am almost now sure i somehow went from purchasing a custom conjure spirit to actually having just gotten a custom spell.
It says "Ash's favorite spells" at the top area of the invoice and the other one says copper protection amulet (which was the 2nd item i ordered). So unfortunately it appears i messed up.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”