Bloody Skies of Fate

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

Name of Shop: Skies of Fate

Owners: Demon and Astra

Shop website: http://www.skiesoffate.com

Social media: I do not really give out as I prefer to keep my life somewhat private due to not only where I reside but also having young ones often surrounding me. He feels the same.

CH Forum/Community/Social Media Usernames: BloodDragon and Lunata94

Magic Names:
Astra Fate or Asteria

Demontrious or Demon for short

Length of time in business: online 2 years and offline/ locally 5 years

Length of time practicing/learning:

Astra: while I have practiced and been a part of the craft since childhood but sometimes it is outgrown so I personally only consider the 14 years (as of Jan 6th)...

Demontrious: has also been in this since childhood but he does not consider this due to children occassionally outgrowing things. Thus he has 27 years of experience..

Credentials/referrals/reviews:

Reviews: we have reviews on **a platform that shall not be mentioned** here in ch as well as some are in our shop.

Tools:
Astra:
I use Sanskrit bindings as well as links or tethering. As well as warding in my psychical location with sigils and symbolism herbs and various gems. I was taught my methods by my family. I am the only one who has a shop for it though. I also use various communication methods from telepathy dreams and mediumship as well as clairsentient abilties. I also am able to astral project, use glimpses and thought projection. I am able to plane walk and have been to the other dimensions.

Demontrious: he uses the old methods from his family. The orginal methods of conjuring can take months and lots of preparation. He practices various paths.

We are both individuals who practice various paths. We do not like to limit ourselves and enjoy continuing our path and journey as well as continuing to learn more each and every day. We are aligned with Fate and the how things line up. ^...^

We have more on our binding and methods on our website. Feel free to contact us with questions.

For demons orders or questions

Demon@skiesoffate.com

For me

Astra@skiesoffate.com

Hours of operation 6pm to 10pm due to working outside the home.

Brightest Blessings lovely souls
Here is our intro in the new template.
Astra
[/quote]

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”