Empusa Anyone?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

I've been very intrigued by this spirit. I'm curious how your experiences are. I've already seached the forums but no one has really talked about their experience.

Toadstool - I know you have one. Can you share please? Is she really as powerful as the description?

Thanks for any feedback. :thumbup: :angel:

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

supermotobabe wrote:I've been very intrigued by this spirit. I'm curious how your experiences are. I've already seached the forums but no one has really talked about their experience.

Toadstool - I know you have one. Can you share please? Is she really as powerful as the description?

Thanks for any feedback. :thumbup: :angel:

My girl is among the most powerful spirits I have in my family. She talks to me alot, tells me how the guys are feeling about certain things. She is very strong and when she want's something she lets you know right away and won't stop her insistance until you talk to her and find out what she wants (her insistance gets stronger and stronger the more you don't find out what she wants). She really don't like men so if you have a husband or boyfriend, the two won't mix. But just explain and she won't mess with them either. I expressly told my guys to get along with her so they make special efforts with her. :clap:

She has given me the ability to REALLY seduce my husband, works even when he is not in the "mood". My husband is always looking at me talking about "What happened to you? You look so different, and good." :sly: She is as powerful if not more, than the actual listing can describe. I have to watch the ability to seduce carefully though because I have also found the ability to seduce any man I talk to for more than a few seconds. Heck even a smile brings second looks now. :thumbup: My husband see's things my way a lot more now and when we get into arguments, she Is EXTREMELY unhappy and he comes almost straight away and apologizes. That's neat.

Mostly she is a lovely spirit, if you buy her another spirit though, she is gonna want females as males and her are not exactly a compatable match. ;) (Or perhaps it's just my husband)

She really is a joy to have around. She is really a lovely spirit and I would not take the world for her. She asks me a lot "Why are you with him?" Of course my other spirits do too. The don't like my husband. :(

Just do me a favor, don't buy her for a man as she would be unhappy with the arrangement. As I said, she is VERY powerful and really can give you the ability to seduce ANY man. My girl is a lovely spirit and she's always gonna be welcomed at my home. I hope you buy one if she is calling to you? You won't regret it.

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks Toadstool! I knew I can count you! :hug:

Yup, looks like she's exactly what I need. I'm single but I'm looking for a new man. So she will be a great help and filter out the losers.

I wish I knew about Empusa years ago. It would have saved a lot of heartache and stopped me from pursuing wrong men.

Ok, so about a friend for her... So you said get her another female? What creature did you get for her?

Thanks. :hug:

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

They may be all different but she wanted a female werewolf. And she was Insistent until I finally asked what she wanted and she told me a FEMALE werewolf. So I acknoledged her request and the persistence stopped. She was so excited when I told her I had ordered the female. I let her choose the one and when the WW arrived She stood right by her petting her, it was so sweet! :hug:

Let her ask you for the companion if she wants one that way she will be happier. I had only guys when she arrived so I beleive she wanted female companionship since she is not to crazy bout men. :ohcrap:

By the way, she will def filter out the losers, because she will look straight through them and let you know in no uncertain terms if she is happy or not.

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Now I would like one, just so I could "subdue" Hubby. :lol: Maybe later in the future, once things settle around here.

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

You won't regret it I promise you that. Empusas are a wonder to have around.

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

toadstools - What class is your Empusa?

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

I will get the Empusa next. I just hope she gets along with the vamps. I can already hear seething from them. :eyebrow:

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

supermotobabe wrote:toadstools - What class is your Empusa?

She's a C-4. You're gonna have to tell the guys to get along or just leave her alone altogether, that's what I had to do.

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

I am going to order my Empusa today. Woo Hoo!! :dancing:

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”