Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

JenNeutral wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:18 am I’ll do that, thanks! This is my first time having an DA, so I’m slightly being cautious here. Especially since I live with my parents and I don’t want him to bother them.
That's one of the house rules that i have, is do not mess with my parents, especially my dad, under no circumstance. Which they have never done. Thought I'd mention this for you. Also, it's good to be cautious but also remember to just have fun with your DA spirit. DA only means that they can choose to do bad or good, just like us as humans, as Magnolia has put it many times. We ourselves are considered DA. As long as you have set guidelines for your Keep, I see no reason to worry :)

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

featheredstar wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:42 pm
JenNeutral wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:18 am I’ll do that, thanks! This is my first time having an DA, so I’m slightly being cautious here. Especially since I live with my parents and I don’t want him to bother them.
That's one of the house rules that i have, is do not mess with my parents, especially my dad, under no circumstance. Which they have never done. Thought I'd mention this for you. Also, it's good to be cautious but also remember to just have fun with your DA spirit. DA only means that they can choose to do bad or good, just like us as humans, as Magnolia has put it many times. We ourselves are considered DA. As long as you have set guidelines for your Keep, I see no reason to worry :)
Thanks. Well, I did get an custom conjured one so maybe he won’t be too bad. The only thing I’m just worried about is that he might affect my mom, and that’s not a good thing.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: This is a good thread to continue on dark art house rules and since manly it was on the topic of Gregori Watchers has been discussed, I have more questions and rules to add.

Also, can you guys give a pointer about how is your Gregori adjusted to your Spirit Leader? Mine is an Elder Divine Dragon. Since I don’t know if the Gregori race is immortal or not and how the ranks working out between different races, it’s prompted me to think of this included in the house rule for dark art companions. I guess, it’s best to clear up unclear expectations from the beginning.

What do you think 🤔 everyone? How is it going with your Gregori? What are some of your challenges if any? Would you take time to share, please?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:29 am ::bump:: This is a good thread to continue on dark art house rules and since manly it was on the topic of Gregori Watchers has been discussed, I have more questions and rules to add.

Also, can you guys give a pointer about how is your Gregori adjusted to your Spirit Leader? Mine is an Elder Divine Dragon. Since I don’t know if the Gregori race is immortal or not and how the ranks working out between different races, it’s prompted me to think of this included in the house rule for dark art companions. I guess, it’s best to clear up unclear expectations from the beginning.

What do you think 🤔 everyone? How is it going with your Gregori? What are some of your challenges if any? Would you take time to share, please?
I have two house leaders, one is a Divine Black and Gold dragon, other a Bronwyn. My Gregori usually stays to himself and performs tasks together with the keep but when finished he either hangs out near me quietly, or goes somewhere else to his different places he travels to often. He has other things he works on. He's a quiet fellow . As far as rules, he has never broken any, and he gets along respectfully well with everyone. He is not the type to butt heads or challenge orders. He just follows whatever should be done. No challenges from him in any ways, especially regarding rules. He respects my managers and does not test them, or challenge or break rules.
Last edited by Daciana on Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

🦇♦️🦇
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Sorry double post 😬😬

🦇♦️🦇
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you Sysygy. Okay, that's is great. Thanks for sharing.
Sysygy wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:29 pm Sorry double post 😬😬

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I have been thinking to add to this thread on house rules x dark arts Gregori Watcher challenges.I have mine for almost a month. I did lay down house rules from the beginning.

Here is a conversation that will be a cracker.😎🤣
My usual thing is to grab my book and write while I chat with my companions. My Gregori watcher F. has a very distinctive lower tone voice, and telepathically very easy to hear him.

I first went through with my usual draft of HOUSE RULES, exactly as Ash wrote it up. I have a binding along with it, so then I go about activating it and add new ones specifically for the spirits. This time for my Dark art GREGORI Watcher.

My Gregori was patient and agreeable on every point... Then, I add - NO SEXUAL INTERACTION / REFERENCES WITH KEEPER at ALL TIMES.
Suddenly, F Gregori said: - WHY NOT?

My answer : BECAUSE, I AM MARRIED.

F. Gregori : BUT HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN SEX. CAN WE HAVE SEX THEN NOW ?

My answer : HE IS STILL MY HUSBAND. I HAVE A PAPER SAYING THAT. I AM MARRIED TO A HUMAN. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SPIRIT SEX. NO SEX WITH ANY SPIRIT AT ALL. BUT I WANT YOU TO BE MY WATCHER. WATCH ME AND BE MY BODYGUARD. I DESIRE TO HAVE YOU IN MY PROTECTION GROUP, RIGHT NEXT TO ME. IS THAT SOMETHING WE CAN ESTABLISH RIGHT NOW?

F. Gregori: ALRIGHT, I WILL PROTECING YOU WITH MY LIFE.

MY answer : GREAT WATCHER. I HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR YOU F. PLEASE WORK TOGETHER WITH MY TOWER WATCHERS. I REQUEST YOUR PRESENCE, RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

Then, he was able to get focused on my detailed talk about my workplace and my expectations for him. He is an amazing protection. I don't think he fancy my husband though. 😉

He is easy to chat with, graceful and romantic. He keeps saying flirting types of comments concerning my beauty. Cracked me up with it, and really trying hard to win my respect. My ultimate trust and respect is cemented on obedience to my wishes and house rules. He is doing great so far.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

::bump:: what kind of house rules for a Bannik would you make? i don't have dark art psychic spirits but i am having now very soon two Banniks. 1 from CH and the other is from Billy, a per-bound conjure.

I am curious about if anyone have written a separate type of rule sets out fr a Marid Djinn as well? don't have a dark art djinn but soon I'll be a keeper of a Pr-bound Marid Djinn.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

My Marid Djinn was my very first spirit and intro into spirit keeping. He's the one and only djinn I have and probably will ever have.
I don't ever see him causing any trouble at all, ever. He is very giving, caring, watchful and has expressed to me how he feels about harming anyone, especially me. He's extremely careful, he has had a rough distant past with certain things (of which he's asked me to keep the details private) and this past i believe contributes to his current beliefs.
He brings magic and humor into my life, goodness and luck.
I have no specific rules just for him, as I don't feel he needs any outside of general house rules. I'm not sure if all Marid djinns are just as mellow as my fellow (ha! I should write a song😅) but he is definitely gentle, patient, mature and respectful.

🦇♦️🦇
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I’m in a rather interesting situation where I never really personally agreed with setting rules with other beings and spirits lie a list or a strict set of guidelines. Mostly because I’m just a kind hearted person and I always feel bad when I deny my friends something that could make them happy.

I never even really Enforced my preferences and I was typically a push over when they questioned them. Around few months into my journey I met a few immortal beings which are part of my circle of friends and are very close to me. The male D decided to make a set of rules and enforce them as he noticed I was to kind hearted and was letting my friends get away with too much, pretty much he became the head of the family and in charge of everything.

My other two female immortals beings I’m close with decided to split the roles of tasking, ritual, spell work and other teams under the one immortal and protection /wellbeing of me and my family under the other female immortal being. Since then everything has been going rather smoothly and everyone is much more happy !

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Dark Arts”