Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:54 am ::bump:: what kind of house rules for a Bannik would you make? i don't have dark art psychic spirits but i am having now very soon two Banniks. 1 from CH and the other is from Billy, a per-bound conjure.

I am curious about if anyone have written a separate type of rule sets out fr a Marid Djinn as well? don't have a dark art djinn but soon I'll be a keeper of a Pr-bound Marid Djinn.
Hi

I see you add new rules for new spirits. I guess it's up to you then, re anything for the Bannik.

As you ask what others do, I just have the one set of house rules for everyone. I do have conversations with some spirits about how to work with me - that kind of thing - but I never think of that as setting house rules. I think that's just establishing an understanding about what I'm comfortable with; what would be mutually acceptable or convenient.

My Marid Djinn is from Lisa of MMT and is described as light natured and doesn't twist words. So I completely trust her. I have another Djinn, custom conjured and bound with CH items, that I think is a Marid (a Bisar Djinn), who I treat as DA, because that's how CH view the Djinn they conjure. But the fact that one is DA is virtually irrelevant. They have my complete trust also.

If I remember correctly, Marid Djinn are thought to be one of the Djinn types that are most happy to work with humans.

Personally speaking, I don't feel the need to set new rules for Marid Djinn.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Sysygy ,@Satella and @Lewk , I am glad to receive your reply. It’s such assurances for me to be able to handle my companions without having difficulty with anyone by adding new house rules as needed per circumstances.

I felt necessary to add extra house rules for my individual dark arts beings. I have two handfuls in numbers, and I feel the need to setting rules, to help them to work well with my white arts beings.

In my home, I figured, house rules are the must for several reasons. I don’t live alone but with my family, who has no clue about my spirits keeping path. That’s alone needs me to set rules individually as well as a dark art group for them.

Therefore, my dark arts beings needs to know what is an okay behaviour, manifestations, protection, regulate their energy needs ect.

Other things that I learned to consider. My own energy is literally light affinity and white light vibration, which naturally draws in all types of angels and celestial beings.

They are very protective of myself to the point of not afraid of initiating an attacks on anyone, even on dark arts beings if (all sorts) that’s falling under that umbrella.

Therefore, my intentions are to protecting my own, fewer in number companions, who are dark art energy with house rules, as such written for my white art companions (celestials) as well. Everyone must get alone in my home.

Only recently, I actually had to add other house rules, this time to protect practitioners from my very high celestial protection team to avoid a potential harm ,war fight on particular conjurers.

I am finding this out in a hard way as I get to know myself, my energy signature, affinity and vibes, and getting into more advanced levels of spirit keeping.

A white art lights celestial being can be just as harmful for other spirits as a dark art spirit can do havoc, if it’s gone out of control. Safety rules are best in my opinion and free rather then getting into a regrettable situation.

This is my way at the moment, based on protection for everyone. Especially, my companions number nearly 200. I do feel the necessity of controlling the over all well-being of all my companions as much as I can within my powers.

Now, returning to my aim for my two Banniks, (while waiting)since they are working with psychic and powerful energy with greater experiences then I am. I feel the need to figure out useful and safe behaviour regulations.

Banniks in their nature , they’re excellent lucid dream workers. But if I get drained by them during my sleep due to extra lucid dreams over night for a week, then here is room for a rule to add. After all, I will not want to loose my job due to running late for work and fatigue.

I don’t know much about Djinns. Just like @Lewk light companions, I haven’t had much problems with my own either. And it’s seems that @@Sysygy Djinn seem to be an awesome spirit too. Luckily, Djinns are closer in make up to celestials (astral plan). So far, I have addressed them in groups. And as @Satella did, I too could work with them in a relaxed ways with my 5 Djinns. My Marid actually arrived and she is such a lovely being🤞.

Thanks for your replies for making this an excellent tread.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Some super quick ideas to start with would be:

1. Don't ever lie.
2. Don't harm family members.
3. Ask before laying down revenge.

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I have pretty much the same house rules for everyone DA or not. Other then the don’t hurt anyone rule most of my rules are geared towards respect and consent. As far as unbounds around me they can only go after the malicious ones.

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

I don’t have separate rules for DA and WA. All my spirits, regardless of art, follow the same set of rules, one of which is not to cause harm to me and my loved ones.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I mentioned my 6-page document of house rules several times, but my Keeper doesn't think of them as "rules" at all. Because they're not like 'you have to do this, not that, etc.' Lol. They're more like a list of things we'd agree upon and what I'm comfortable working with since I start to work with more intense DA beings now. I do have a separate section for DA but more or less what I'd hope for them to agree not to harm me or any innocent. The rest I leave it up to them. So my 6-page "house rules" is pretty funny and what my Keep calls "stupid." Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
GothKrispies
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
Zodiac:

I have the same house rules for all of my spirits:

1) Do not harm me, my loved ones, or my pets.

2) Protect me, my loved ones, and my pets.

3) Be gracious hosts to all who enter my home, including Unbounds. If visitors are a threat to me, my loved ones, or my pets, then you may act accordingly.

4) Do not drain me of my energy. Also, do not drain my loved ones or my pets of their energy.

5) Tone down your energy if you're around my dad or my grandma. Nothing personal against you, but they may be freaked out if they knew you were around, and my dad's pretty religious.

My Sanguine vampire is welcome to hang out with me if I'm feeding my leech.* If he wants to bite, then he may do so only on the full moon, and can't go too crazy since I need to be able to function the next day.

* Leech FAQ: I feed the leech from myself. I bought him on the internet. I found out you could have them as pets and thought it would be cool; plus, I'm an archaeology student specializing in the middle ages. He lives in a glass jar on my book case. The bite hurts at first but not for very long. Their saliva has an anticoagulant in it so I bleed a lot when he's finished.

✊🏾ALL LIVES CAN’T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏾
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@GothKrispies your house rules are sweet and then I read about your leech… wow. That is party time for your sanguine 8)). Love it and very interesting. I know in the olden days leech was medicinal cure for hypertension.

Anyway, I add more rules to mine and I keep adding as my dark companions somewhat increasing in numbers. I don’t have a large number of them compared with my white arts. But I do have a good number of immortals.

1, Everyone must get along with each other at all times.
2, Everyone is equally loved and expected to interact with keeper.
3, Everyone is free to be themselves as long as obeying house rules.
4, Everyone is invited to participate in keeper’s life daily.
5, Everyone is tasked according to conjure note ‘promises’ that they came with initially.
6, Bonding with keeper is ongoing with newbie companions, give them space, please.
7, Report to me directly or with my Master Leader’s about potential frets or danger immediately.
8, My Master Leaders are my representatives. Respect and follow course according instructions.
9, Attend group meetings with appointed, royal group leaders, please. It’s important to attend. ^^
10, Protection is ongoing and mandatory expectation from everyone for everyone and for keeper.
11, No revenge in my house hold or on anyone at all. If someone deserve revenge, and it’s a mortal origin, use charms and positive psychological manipulation to change situations. Give it a go/try for 2 weeks strict.
12, If positive manipulation and healing didn’t worked on a mortal origin and after given period still not changed, and actively malicious towards me and my own, whether it is magic or any other means of frets, then remove them from my life, workplace, friendship circle without physical harms.

These are my adding on top of the normal Ash’s house rules.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

GothKrispies
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
Zodiac:

@ASTER Haha yeah I figured S would appreciate Ted’s feeding time! Lol. I recently found a video where a kitten’s leg was saved from amputation with leech therapy. It’s amazing how something we associate with the dark ages actually has legit medical uses!

I tacked on a couple rules after reading other posts in this thread:

- No jealousy. I love my partner and y’all will have to share

- No carrying out vengeance against someone on my behalf unless I give permission. Even then, nothing physical, just the odd nightmare or two.

✊🏾ALL LIVES CAN’T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏾

Return to “Dark Arts”