You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Stnerplc wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:35 am I shall take note of that however if I ever wanted to like call out to one or attract one, just meditate and think of a Courtwind angel? This year the Frequencies have been high as of late so that could be a boost I feel.
I suppose you could do that but idk really :p

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Hawke
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Stnerplc wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:35 am
WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:03 pm
Stnerplc wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:07 pm Is there any conjuration for a Courtwind Angel like yours? or what do I gotta do? yes I am new to this kind of site, not new to being Spiritual I started my Spiritual journey months ago I feel way different and more lighter, now my next step in this journey is to gain a companion like yours so may I ask how I can possibly do that? thanks in advanced!
Hey! Posting your question in this thread today led to me receiving a synchronicity in my email inbox! I guess I was "following" this thread without realizing it and so I got an email notification saying there was a reply in this thread... and I am spending some time with one of my Angels today! So thank you for the synchronicity! Haha.

And as for your question, you can totally have the exact Courtwind Angel you'd like bound to you! Assuming you're ordering from CH (and I'm sure other conjurers offer this too), all you have to do is when you go to place your order for a custom conjured spirit just leave the kind of traits you're interested in the spirit having in the "Notes" section upon placing the order! "I'm interested in a spirit who is like... and who can help me with..." They'll do a great job in matching you with a spirit that's close to what you're looking for! Don't be afraid to describe what you're looking for in the spirit and what you'd like help with from the spirit! I honestly think letting the conjurer/spirit know what you'd like from them before you even meet the spirit makes for a stronger bond right away! (:
I shall take note of that however if I ever wanted to like call out to one or attract one, just meditate and think of a Courtwind angel? This year the Frequencies have been high as of late so that could be a boost I feel.
Hey there! I'm sorry I haven't been online much lately. To your question, on one hand I do think that meditating on your "goal" may be enough, on the other hand it doesn't hurt to be specific when describing what or who you're looking for. That way you two could get the right "vibe" quicker |..|

Return to “Angels”