Reverse adoption just blew my mind! Thank you!

Jenjens
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I cannot believe the creature I am getting from reverse adoption!!!! I got my order confirmed today that it's a Fyglia!

It amazes me because for a while I kept clicking on them in the encyclopedia, every time. I even did searches for them in the forums, but for some reason, the whole "attaches with my body, emotions, etc." thing made me unsure....even though I would always seem to click on their page....the.image always pulled me in, but something was holding me back.

I thought to myself that if I should need one in my life, I would get to it at some point.....but not now. Then I got really interested in wraiths. I ordered the reverse adoption and clicked on either wa or da, even though I am only wa now. I figured what the heck, the entity would know it needs to be with me. I totally forgot about the Fyglia and was kind of hoping for a wraith, but when I saw a Fyglia adopted me I had an overwhelming feel of joy and was a little emotional that I knew I was drawn to them for a reason!

Magnolia and Ash....Thank you. My order hasn't been delivered yet, but I love how this is proof that there was a reason I kept visiting their encyclopedia page...Thank you so very much. And if one of you read this, I also wanted to thank you for my birthday bundle. You guys treat us so well.

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Congrats!

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Congratulations, that is definitely a calling if I've ever experienced! Have fun with your new companion. I know my fylgia is such a sweetie.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,

Return to “Creatures”