Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Not sure where to post this question, but since this question/experience stems from my Courtwind Angel, I will post it here with the hopes that someone else who is an angel keeper or has experience with Astral travel can shed some light on this.
So today during meditation, I was talking with my Courtwind Angel and asking her about her home and where she was when she was alive. During this session, I got this overwhelming sense of sadness and visions of angelic entities whithering away from some kind of plague. My angel conveyed to me that it was some sort of magickal plague that ravaged her city, and that she watched many of her family waste away before succumbing to this plague herself. It was a very powerful interaction, and I know that spirits usually do not exhibit the typical emotions that we do, but her sadness came through very clearly, and I felt her embrace me like someone who needs consoling. I let her stay that way for as long as she needed to, and she conveyed to me that this was very fresh in her mind since it only happened a few years ago. (I don't know how that translates into our timelines since Astral beings experience time differently than we do, so it could be a few years ago or a few centuries ago).
I guess my questions lie in the realm of what the Astral plane is like, or how it has been described to other keepers. Many of the things I've read made it seem like the Astral realm is a purely spiritual realm, but I wonder now if that isn't the case. Maybe its spiritual or energy-based to us because we can't physically portal there to experience it with our bodies. I mean, the spirits that we keep that originate from the Astral realm were alive at one point, as as such means that they had some form of physical existence that they passed on from, right?
There's just so many questions swirling around in my head right now and I know this post was kinda rambling but if anyone can shed any light on either my experience or their own experiences with the Astral realm, it would be greatly appreciated.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Astral beings can be living entities and then once they die, they can go to the spiritual plane. Spirits can still go into the astral plane if they desire but the astral plane isn't just filled with spirits but living entities as well.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

If you think about it, Courtwind Angel spirits are no longer living but with a Living Entity Courtwind Angel they could well be living in a place that is like a city and going through things in their realm/world. A Brownyn Angel living entity took me to a place like that when I visited their realm (using the codewords).

Not much info is given on things like that in the Encyclopedia. But CH are the experts on Courtwinds.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Angels”