TheMoonDragon

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Dreamsong
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 225
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons + werewolves
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've had nothing but great experiences with Lady Tia's spirits - I've had some of the strongest emotional reactions with hers, compared to some conjurers people rave over that I've felt nothing from. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I firmly believe that the 'success' we have with a conjurer's spirits depends on how well their energy meshes with our own.

I buy from her almost exclusively these days. She's extremely prompt, loves to chat, very friendly, and I've even had a few of her spirits give me their names directly before I bought them. Remote bindings are extremely easily, done, as well. A few of her spirits also told me they were in the mailbox before I knew they'd been delivered... and one of my neighbors' dogs barked at their door when I went by upstairs with a canine spirit. :D

Mars08
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mars

Has anyone bought an object? I’m looking at one of the keys. Is the jewelry sturdy and high quality? Any info appreciated.

venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

Hands down the fastest customer service ever!! Very casual and friendly. She replies super fast within minutes usually. She also conjures quickly and your custom order will be ready within 1-2 days. Her spirits always show up fast too, before the vessel arrives. She does not do direct binds because she saw a case of someone getting possessed by feeder demons, but that's not a problem for me. Highly recommend! O*O

venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

Mars08 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:28 am Has anyone bought an object? I’m looking at one of the keys. Is the jewelry sturdy and high quality? Any info appreciated.
A necklace chain broke in less than a month so I will say the quality is not the best. The jewelry appears to be synthetic.

Return to “Seller Review”