Devil Baby Dream

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Trudycarle73
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Jangels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Toot
Zodiac:

[image][/image]
When I was around 12 years old I had the most impactful vivid experience of my life! At the same time as my brother we were both attacked in a vivid dream like stance by a creature that can only be explained as a red little devil baby...I never had heard of 2 people having same experience before either. Even now 30 years later we still talk about it but I searched google and found nothing. Any ideas?
Old Town
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

.....that's very interesting. I don't know what that could be but do you mind sharing more details
Trudycarle73
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Jangels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Toot
Zodiac:

Well it was in a house in Oklahoma, I was 12 my brother was 13. His room was before mine and the hallway light came on but I thought it was my stepdad cause he always woke super early (being in military) to go work out....but I started to hear what can only be explained as dogs nails on linoleum. Click click click click click click. I was only person in room on top bunk bed And looked over into the hallway when i sensed something wasn’t right and to my horror saw this crouching red devil baby that snarled at me and I screamed cause I could tell it was going to jump up at me and attack. That’s when my brother came running into my room screaming asking if I had saw IT too!! The devil baby that was!!!

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”