I don’t have a clue how this works

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Yeah its Kane
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Im figuring it out
If I could be anything, I would be...: No clue
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I purchased a succubus from the shop and I don't feel anything is that normal how long should it take i mean id i gotta wait longer i got the vessel i just don't know what to do or expect

Strigoi56
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey there kane Y.Y
I'm still new to this also but some things I found helpful are searching threads on succubi and spirit communication, the encyclopedia also has some "how to" guides, also the beginner area is a good spot to learn.
I normally try to invite them to everything I do and try my best to talk to them as much as possible, I also try to meditate for atleast 10 mins a day.

It is normal to not feel a presence just yet, it does take time. I've only been with my girls for 2 weeks and I'm still working on sensing them better (starting to feel consistent presence, but I have a life time to impove). After all everyone's experience will be different as some are more open to different ways of communicating (telepathy, divination, dreams, ect.)
This is only my input as a newbie.

Nympho (J), (An), (K), (A), (B)
Succubus (N), (Do), (H)
Royal Djinn (Da), (F)
Baby Dragon (W), (L)
Golden High Elf (G)
Wraith
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Unless you're actively working on opening your senses to the spirit world, your level of connection with the being will be unpredictable.
Beginning a relationship with a spirit is a responsibility and you need to be willing to have patience, and make an effort to meet them half way. It doesn't mean that a spirit cannot powerfully manifest whether or not your senses are attuned to the supernatural, but it is important to have realistic expectations if you're just starting out on this path.

There are endless resources you can read to guide you, especially in this section of the forum:
viewforum.php?f=263

Your profile has your age as being 15, if that is so I hope you had some form of parental permission before purchasing the succubus conjure as I believe it is CH's policy that the recipient be 18+.

If you're too young to fully process sexual acts you will also undoubtedly experience a disconnect with the succubus. Just saying.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Yeah its Kane
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Im figuring it out
If I could be anything, I would be...: No clue
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form