julianas_gmc

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Sorry to be a bore because I have already mentioned them in seller review but I am really enthuisiastic about these guys. Their prices are low becuase they put a lot of their spells on cheap jewellery, however those of us with Magnolias Transmute bags can just move the spells to more preferred vessels. I just love them because their enspelled items and spellwork have really worked for me.

nanc808
neophyte
neophyte

Hey Albanygang..

Could you please share your experience a bit with Lady Ethandra from julianas_gmc, if you don't mind? She performs a dark spell :ghost3: , do you think the results will be faster? I'm thinking to ask her help for my specific love situation..

Thank's for sharing..

:thankyou:

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

nanc I sent you a pm

nanc808
neophyte
neophyte

♥♫♪♫♥ THANK YOU ♥♫♪♫♥

I replied you back:) I did purchase right away:) :dancing:
How long do you get the outcome albanygang?

Sorry.. can't wait.. can't wait.. :) :pray:

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

same Q as nanc, could you pm me too, if you don"t mind? i am interested but unsure.

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks Nanc. I started to see a change within a few days of the actual casting. Marmalade I have pm'ed you.

xx jane.

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I replied :D I'm glad you had great success with her, I always err on the side of caution whenever someone offers spells so cheap, you know, like it's too good to be true.

enchantress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi Albany. I dont have pm how else can we talk, maybe thru the market place? I bought a spell from her last week, its one that I dont know if I will know the outcome, interested in your experience.

Thanks
Becca

enchantress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have also just bought a spelled item. I will let you know about that too Thanks for the feedback guys. I have been scammed so many times and love this stuff but only if it works :thumbup:
Juliana is a wonderful and sweet person. Always answers your emails and pretty quickly too I might add.

Becca

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Okay, after a few days of conversing with her, I bought an item! Her items are cheap and she answered all my questions quickly. I was shocked that she did not recommend me buying the more expensive custom spell but instead she urged me to buy the very cheap perfume oil! She even offered to add some extra spells to it for free.

Will let you guys know how it goes, I have a pretty good feeling about it.

Return to “Sellers You Love”