Abyssal Imp: Zaavol.

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

This is my extremely ancient and mellowed out Abyssal Imp Companion. He taught me how to float in the deep water ocean currents near volcanic vents to relax in the warm water to meditate. :) His scroll did not come with a sigil, so today we got together and worked out one for him. He is very pleased with it, and had some fluorescent eels keep spelling it out for him. It turned out REALLY nice. \./ The water symbol to the third power means earthen water kingdom, astral water kingdom, and spiritual water kingdom. heheh!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

After several meditations and listening to my Imp, we came up with a beautiful Enn for him, too, but I will not show it here for reasons I am sure you understand. I presented both enn and sigil to Lord Leviathan. He loves it, too. All I can say is that the Enn fits him. I look at Zaavol's sigil, and it is very lovely and sacred. Please do not try to use it to summon and/or command him. He will only answer to me and perhaps Leviathan with this sigil, and peeps do not know his Enn.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”