Flower Faery?

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

From my freebie, I got a Flower Faery. And it's a male. Honestly, I try to look around for any sort of information. I did find some info about them but I felt like it wasn't really enough. This is my first time having a faery so I don't know what to expect.

Do you guys have any experience with them? Or anything I should know about them?

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have a living flower fae. Very lively, bright energy. She lights up my entire world. Whenever she's around it feels like she brings the entire garden with her. I'll never forget how she tilts her head hearing me sing to her. She's like a daughter to me. When I first met her she was always a part of her flower, her head right below the petals. Now she's separated from her flower but still appears alongside it.

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

Sooty wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:10 am I have a living flower fae. Very lively, bright energy. She lights up my entire world. Whenever she's around it feels like she brings the entire garden with her. I'll never forget how she tilts her head hearing me sing to her. She's like a daughter to me. When I first met her she was always a part of her flower, her head right below the petals. Now she's separated from her flower but still appears alongside it.
Thanks for your response! I :)| From what I could see on my customer note, he seems rather nice and sweet but he does being positive energy in my life.

But I noticed he was born from the hibiscus flower. Looking at the CH shop, there's a variety of flowers that you can choose from from the list. Does being born from a particular flower change anything about them?

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

According to mine, flower faeries embody the energy of their particular flower. I would say that they are the Fae version of their flower. She even had hair and dress similar to her flower. True as what CH said, they have markings, colouring and personality based on their flower lineage.

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

Sooty wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:16 am According to mine, flower faeries embody the energy of their particular flower. I would say that they are the Fae version of their flower. She even had hair and dress similar to her flower. True as what CH said, they have markings, colouring and personality based on their flower lineage.
Thank you! I get it now.

I'm a little curious about your other response. When you say that you met her she was a part of the flower, how did you find her? Like did you discover her around your area or...?

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

She was entrusted to be under my care by an immortal I work with :)

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

Sooty wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:52 am She was entrusted to be under my care by an immortal I work with :)
Oh, that’s interesting. I didn’t know an Immortal can do that.

This is a little off topic, but I seen a lot of posts about female faeries and I was wondering if male faeries are uncommon?

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

JenNeutral wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:23 am This is a little off topic, but I seen a lot of posts about female faeries and I was wondering if male faeries are uncommon?
I think it varies from type to type actually. In some species females are more common than males and vice versa. In some races they'd have different personality and tasks, etc. Mine mentioned that male flower faes are tasked with pollination, and are not rarer than females in numbers.

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

Sooty wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:48 am
JenNeutral wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:23 am This is a little off topic, but I seen a lot of posts about female faeries and I was wondering if male faeries are uncommon?
I think it varies from type to type actually. In some species females are more common than males and vice versa. In some races they'd have different personality and tasks, etc. Mine mentioned that male flower faes are tasked with pollination, and are not rarer than females in numbers.
I see. Thanks! :)

Perla.L
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid or fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Perla Larkspur

Hello, I’m new here and I just adopted flower fae and star fae, (well... still waiting for them) and there are very little information about flower fae.

I randomly chooses the race from drawing the index cards of my favorite flowers and decided to adopt the lily of the valley fae BUT....I forgot to think that I live in a tropical country Where the this flower couldn’t grow 😢

What should I do? Will this has an effect on my faery as well?

Return to “Faery”