What Class Level Do You Guys Usually Get?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Only my freebie items spells and spirits are on level 5. Everything else is pretty much at C5T3. If... I have to set it myself, then usually it's depends on the price. I have equal number of bindings on C5T2 and C5T3. All of my living entity is on dynamic binding.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

C5t3 because I feel that I require more from the spirit to be able to interact with them, I. E. I'm not very sensitive.

Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

I use my Dynamic Class enchantment to make everything dynamic.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/dynamic- ... nding.html

0:) >:) ||.||
stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I used to get everything at C5T3, but I've realized since then that 1) I can't afford it, and 2) I don't really need it. I am pretty sensitive to spirits after all the freebie unblocking & spirit communication stuff CH has sent me, so I don't need to have them bound at that level unless I just want a really powerful spirit. I have been getting mostly C5s these days. Some of the spirits I have now will eventually be rebound as C5T3 when I can afford it.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I used to regularly select 5T3. Then I noticed that
the companions who came in a lower class come in just
as strong. So now I just select what feels right in that moment.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

dynamic if not available. C5t3. I want the strongest I can get rather I'm sensitive or not not really the reason. I also got a three body binding charging box. But I want to ask for permission next time. Lol.

But u yeah I want them strong in my life spell and spirit. I have had experiences with class five that I love actually and spirits as c5t2 which have come out very strong. So. I dunno?but I do prefer c5 t3 on my spells. If I could go back and upgrade all the feather flames I got with c5t2 and upgrade I would.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I used to do Class 5 primarily, but I'm beginning to prefer Class 5 Tier 2 & Class 5 Tier 3 equally. (My most recent adoption is Class 5 Tier 3 actually.) 🌛

I have no problem sensing my companions or unbounds either, I just prefer the higher classes plus I have the budget to choose those options when I'd like to along with the discounts ::ch:: includes which I'm so grateful to them for❣

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I go for what I can afford.

As I have the Ultra Complex Bag ('UCBOAT'), I could upgrade classes, if I really wanted to. I'm not sure it would make much difference for me.

When I think about the fact that we can upgrade classes, I think that the kind of spirit that comes through from a custom conjure at Class 5 T3 may not be more 'powerful' than one at Class 4...because we can upgrade the class of the binding. But I'm pretty sure CH articles say a spirit responding to a higher Class conjuration will have a more noticeable presence and may well have more to say at that time too.

Conjurations I've done for myself with CH items have all presumably been at the same Class - as that depends on my own magical/casting ability/Class. But some of them say very little when they come through, whereas others have virtually an essay to dictate.

So I have to admit that, after 6 years spirit keeping, the only benefit for me I can see of higher Class conjurations is the energy of the binding. I communicate well with all my spirit companions, regardless of Class.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Nearly all that is on offer usually already set up to the highest levels and I really got used to it as well. So C5T3 is the most preferred choice of mine for over a year.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

CH does say the class of bindings with conjures do make the energy and manifestations stronger? dynamitic lets the binding flux in energy in the need of the person. but it visually shows it goes past c5t3?....

I think the binding classes do make a difference to most that are not at your level of keeping @Lewk But I will agree it is not a MUST if you put your WORK in and start the journey. but at sametime i cannot help but say when starting out stronger binding might help those first at the start of their journey? so maybe later on lower it just to see? then change accordingly?

if newer, you may not want to go out and buy 30 bindings anyways? so. i think its safe to say start putting the work in to get skills up. get higher class. once ur comfortable id experiment with lower classes or challenge yourself. do the work and try a class 5.

i am curious i think all of u said 5? if i am wrong shoot me but did any of u say you use class 4? anyone? has anyone had good or bad expriences with class 4? that was not as trained at the time? newer to the practice if you will i am just curious id love to hear stories.

my second biggest interaction besides indra sotry is the japanese god of night and moon. he is c5t2 and he came in very strong but very different very smooth and soothing and enchanted me on halloween night 2022. *so i think?* if it was someone well we will try to find out later.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “General Questions”