You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi Everyone!

I really wanted to come here to receive tips and get some insight on the situation I'm in right now. I've been practicing AP on and off for about 2 years now and I always get stuck at one point and I just want to make sure I'm doing it right if that makes sense, like confirmation of sorts.

I normally relax and feel vibrations within about 10-15 minutes of laying down. Now the thing is i'm not completely sure about how to separate. I've read some saying that you should move your body once you feel vibrations and your astral body will move, though I just end up moving my regular body. I'm not sure if this means I should wait after the vibrations to try and move or still try during the vibrations. I've tried imagining the rope method and rolling out but those don't seem to be working for me either.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to give up! Im mainly just wondering if when you all AP, if you attempt to separate during the vibrations or after.
LiveNobody
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

From all the research that I've done (but still not able to AP or even reach the vibrational stage yet so take this advice with a pinch of salt) you are able to separate from your physical body as soon as you have a shift in conscious awareness. This is usually indicated by 'a rush of alert relaxation washing over your body coupled with a distinct shift in conscious awareness' after you've relaxed your body. From there all you need to do is any separation method that you are most comfortable with (levitation, rope, roll out etc.). I've seen a few people talk about how you don't really think about separation you just instinctively do it trying to stay as calm as possible. You don't think about it you just do it, don't visualize the rope (if you're doing the rope technique) just do it, the rope will be there.

I'd suggest reading this method as I sort of paraphrased from it: https://www.reddit.com/r/AstralProjecti ... on_method/

I hope that this helps in some way, good luck with trying to astral project!
"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”